Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

I knew there was another concept picture out there!

Ken

Gone but not forgotten
Corvette
1987 Z51 Silver Coupe
C6:
nextvette.jpg

This is likely what the C6 will look like. Road and Track says it will have a 6.0 liter that makes close to 400 hp. There will be a choice of two transmissions, a 5-speed automatic and a 6-speed manual. It may share an aluminum space frame with the Caddy Evoq, but retain a fiberglass body.

http://www.geocities.com/pre-runner/main.html

I like this concept much more than the one seen at Motor Trend. :cool

That coupe drawing reminds me of the back of a Viper GTS. If the front is acurate though, it is definatly distinctive. No more confusing C5's with 4th Gen F-body's. I'm not sure I like the non-flip up head lights though. It's been a Corvette tradition since '63. Kind of line the two round tail lights and the centerline gas tank. (which went a way with the C5's:cry)

Jason

Well I think it definately looks better than the other concept drawing that I saw. I hope they keep the pop up head light though. But that is just my opinion.

Beau

I agree, I hope they keep the pop up lights. :s It looks like the trunk is gone on the convertible, I can't tell for sure. I really do like the trunk on the 98. :w

Corvette C06

Interesting...in coupe form it looks like a Viper and the convertible looks like a Miata or BMW Z06.........How Original! Perhaps they could call it the C06 :eek:

Still its ALOT better than the C5!!! :eyerole

As for the headlights........popups would be nice...but if they are as lame as the C5 they will look like a Miata....never understood why they didnt use the C4 design again........they were the only decent pop up headlight design that looked streamlined....GM :r :mad go figure!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom