Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

I Miss (Driving) My C5

John - Glad Ron could fix you up, he's a great guy and now we have that Nor'Easter coming through for the whole weekend :eyerole.

:w
Guy

Guy, I wasn't expecting the Nor'Easter this weekend, but hopefully we'll get all this rain past us, and have great weather the rest of the Spring and Summer. What's this, the fourth rainy weekend in a row now?

Ron had a lot of work, and some really nice cars there, as you can imagine. The guys at Ron's did an excellent job of it (I had a few other things done as well), and as my wife said, "Ron and his people make you feel so welcome whenever you're there." It really is an awesome place, with a great bunch of people.

It was so nice to drive the car yesterday. I actually had a looooooong ride home as I tried to avoid all the roadwork being done on I190, 495, and RT 20. I used almost 1/2 tank of gas, but I want to get that old stuff out of there anyway, even though it has stabilizer in there.

I'm looking forward to the driving season, and maybe I'll get a chance to meet some of you guys this year.

-John

On Thursday, I finally woke my sleeping beauty up from her winters nap. Took off the car cover,unhooked the battery tender, removed rags from exhaust, got rid of moth balls, and then ............. she started right up.

It is like buying a new Vette all over again! Now I remember why I love my Vette!!:beer

Wow. I think I would consider moving. I never liked the snow anyway and if it's so bad you have to store your vette for the winter, I think I would head south!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom