Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

I wonder how many new members will show up here

The more members that show up here the better!
I suspect many are in both forums anyhow.
I was one permanently banned so the mods here had best keep a close watch on me
:rotfl

Why were people banned over that? :confused

The more members that show up here the better!
I suspect many are in both forums anyhow.
I was one permanently banned so the mods here had best keep a close watch on me
:rotfl
:thumb

Why were people banned over that? :confused
A lot of people were vocal about supporting Lars and questioned the mods about ban so the mods got all butthurt and banned a bunch of people and blacklisted others.
For those that don't venture over to CF, Lars provided valuable knowledge to the forum and free, indepth articles including the famed Q-jet tuning article and some dude (corvetteload) got his panties in a wad when Lars questioned why an off the shelf braided fuel line was better than a properly bent steel line. Lars had provided great information as well as pictoral proof of his mastery of bending and was blasted by corvetteload and Lars and a good portion of the other responses fought back.

I read the entire thing and I didn't think it was out of hand at all. The OP didn't explain his position very well and I thought that the responses were maybe a little bit 'pointed' but I never did see where things escalated to the point of banning people........but Oh well, that just means that our numbers will increase and the "brain trust" shifts a little more our direction.

Welcome aboard to all the new comers!

I read the entire thing and I didn't think it was out of hand at all. The OP didn't explain his position very well and I thought that the responses were maybe a little bit 'pointed' but I never did see where things escalated to the point of banning people........but Oh well, that just means that our numbers will increase and the "brain trust" shifts a little more our direction.

Welcome aboard to all the new comers!

You may not see all of the thread as a lot of post were removed. I wasn't banned, but it is clearly an over moderated forum.

There was a mass 'warning' sent to anyone and everyone who even mentioned the event. Over moderation is an understatement. My cut is that they're looking for an excuse to boot Lars as he is perceived to take business away from the supporting vendors they hold to ransom for sponsorship. Gary R was tossed for similar activity.

I was threatened last year with expulsion for having disagreed with one of their vendors who was making false claims about their products. On the other hand, the mods refused to take any action when I was the subject of personal attack by a 'lifetime supporting member'. Hmmm, couldn't be that money is a factor, could it?

Well, I'll say it again....Their loss is our gain. :thumb

Quality not Quantity

former CF member

There was a mass 'warning' sent to anyone and everyone who even mentioned the event. Over moderation is an understatement.

Make that +2.

I questioned a moderator's overreaction and was issued a warning, as expected. I responded by questioning CF's handling of the forum compared to other forums and was permanently banned, again as expected. :chuckle

Sound like the mods at CF are a bunch of egotistical a..holes,
who don;t know a good thing when they see it!!!

THIS is still the best forum online, bar none! Again, welcome to the CAC:thumb Ken

They kicked me off last year when I refused to pay them $300 a month to post pictures on how to do correct rebuilds. I stop there from time to time,not too often. I see a lot of misinformation regarding diff's, boxes, and T/A's but can't post to help those in need. There are some "rebuilders" in control there that do lousy work and others recommended that are just as bad, too bad means guys will not get what they pay for or get unit that will fail.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom