Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

If you've got the gift as a photographer...

I like this one...

...I took shortly after getting the car, hence the "Happy Tag" (temporary plate). :D

Rick
:gap

Bob-'67 Heaven-I have a couple photos of your car at Cruisefest, a couple of straight overhead shots from out of my hotel window (when you were washing your car Saturday a.m.), and a couple others. They are all 1-2 MB each. I can send them to you PM, or burn 'em to CD, but I think you might like the overheads-really bring out your fenders. Like standing on a boardwalk and seeing a lovely lady on the beach catching rays...:naughty:

Hi Rick,

I'll PM you to get those photos. :w

I took the first three in Ocean City in Oct. The last one is my yard.

0000537tx5.jpg

0000570cw5.jpg

0000573we7.jpg

0000245bb8.jpg

Hi Bob
If I am not away at that time I will try to see you between Xmas and New Year. I understand that you are a little Moribund on a deadend street or Cul du sac.is that true?lol......Jake

Obviously, I've got to work on my photo technique. Others are taking better photos of my car than I am.

My thanks to RodsnRides (Rick) for the following shots. I really like how they turned out......but then maybe I'm somewhat biased. :gap

2v9q5ph.jpg

2yzmq1g.jpg

2yuha36.jpg

In this last one, I had just washed the car and hadn't cleaned up the interior yet. If I'd known they were shooting from planes, I'd have been neater. ;)

Bob, when you take photos of your car( or anyones car for that matter) you don't want things growing out of it, like telephone poles or fence posts or the like......Down below are before and afters.....

Also, when you have the sky in the shot, if you put a polarizing filter on the lens you will have a tremendous sky background with very rich blues and the clouds will come alive....otherwise they are washed out......

4hcitqs-vi.jpg

Also, almost all photos coming out of a digital camera are not as sharp as they can be....many of the photo editors have sharpening capabilty (I use Photoshop, use the unsharp filter) that will bring out detail in a photo otherwise left unseen (easier to see difference with a photo bigger than the 80k photo this started out to be, say around 500k or bigger, then shrink down).
4hcitqs2-vi.jpg

or you get rid of that fence altogether and that makes for a cleaner photo as well, now our eyes are focused on the car and not being diverted by the fence at all....
4hcitqs3-vi.jpg

don't worry, I cleaned your interior and the ground around it.....left your hat there

2yuha363-vi.jpg

Bob if Firstgear comes by your place to do a house call ,could You send him by my place also. Wouldn't mind a little cleanup before Christmas also. Lol......Jake

For the next thread: I would like to see: Photoshop Wizardry.

I am just learning how to do some things, but it takes me a looong time.

That pic's even better if you get rid of the light area at the top. I noticed it when I was scrolling down.
ok.....how is this?

2yuha365-vi.jpg

Bob if Firstgear comes by your place to do a house call ,could You send him by my place also. Wouldn't mind a little cleanup before Christmas also. Lol......Jake
where is your car? Get it out here and lets see what we can do......

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom