Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

I'm thinking about it...

Chetzki

Corvette
1996 Torch Red LT4 Coupe
Well, I'm thinking about selling the Vette.

Red Coupe, LT4, 54K, two tops and a cover. Stock except K&N air filter and TB bypass. Runs like a dream, very fast. Rear tires are new, fronts have a lot of miles left on them.

The interior is almost perfect, I've corrected cosmetic things. The paint has rock chips, about what you would expect for 10 years. Wheels look great. Very little rust and the exhaust system is in great shape. It's a good 10 footer and has been in a few local shows. No awards. Garaged and babied. The passenger rocker panel has a small section broken out close to the front jack point - got it that way. The part is about $150. I have all my maintenance records. I do a lot of PM on this car. I got it with an oil leak in the front seal, but it's never gotten worse and never uses oil between changes. No performance problems and I've had it to 155 with room to go. I have the carfax report from when I bought it. I haven't raced it, just had to know what it can do.

I've only been putting about 2500 miles on it and that's not enough to justify having it when I can do other things with the money. I'm having a very difficult time writing this message, because this is my baby and my dream since I was a kid. I got it four years ago this December with 45K miles.

I'm thinking $18K. Spread the word. Could use the advice too, never sold anything like this. I'm south of Houston about 50 miles. I'll post some pics once I figure out how to get them under the limit.

Thanks guys/gals,
Chetzki

Hate to see you sellin it Chetski. Sounds like a nice car with minimal things needing attention. I will tell you that I bought my black LT4 2 years ago with 55K on it..awesome condition for 17K. I hope you get what you want but I am a little uncertain you will see it. You never know, an A#s for every seat is what we use to say in the auto industry. Good luck
:beer

stgry1,

Yes, that is very helpful being a similar car. I paid quite a bit more than 18K, but from a dealership. I'm always looking on the net and Chevy and Corvette Trader, etc. and I believe this is a normal asking price. This is a car that someone can enjoy right out of the box. I thought when I got a Corvette, I would be working on it more, but like I said, it's all been cosmetic and PM. A good problem to have!

Thanks for the response. I'm not completely decided to do it, but if I want to go through with it, I need to get the ball rolling.

Chetzki

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom