Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Im trading flush mount taillights or Stock ones

Ironranger30

Corvette
2003 Yellow Z06
I have a blackout kit on my car and cant put it on the taillights cause my car came with the actual flush mount taillights, all of them are in great condition or cracks or scrapes or anything. Im looking for your stock taillights that are inset a little so i can put my blackout kit on. My car is a 2003 Z06. If anyone is interested let me know, ill trade them striahgt up as long as you pay for the shipping of my lights to you. Send me yours and illl use same box to send mine to you, they are in perfect shape i just cant use them.

thanks everyone

they arnt the flush mount kit there new flush mount taillights.. there the expensive replacment taillights actually.

thanks though

i guess i dont know much about them, but the lenses are rounded so they are different lenses or something. i just figured i would trade my set with hardware for a stock set with hardware so it is easier then trying to take them apart. thanks for the help though

Round C5 Tail Lights?

i guess i dont know much about them, but the lenses are rounded so they are different lenses or something. i just figured i would trade my set with hardware for a stock set with hardware so it is easier then trying to take them apart. thanks for the help though

:wHi Ironranger, Scottnoxid here. I have 4 stock C5 Taillights if that is what you are looking for. I bought a set of LED lights for my C5 and put the stock ones away in a box. Look at photo of my C5 before I made the change. If this is what you are looking for I will swap you. Just PM me and let me know where I ship them to. They are completly stock no changes. Sc:Wtt

are you sure they are stock any someone else didnt change them? they look like they are flush mount or pretty close. i need totally stock ones that are inset like an inch. so i can put my blackout kit on. do u have a picture at a diff angle by any chance? thanks Scott

are you sure they are stock any someone else didnt change them? they look like they are flush mount or pretty close. i need totally stock ones that are inset like an inch. so i can put my blackout kit on. do u have a picture at a diff angle by any chance? thanks Scott
:wHere you go. Sc:Wtt

Those are the ones. perfect. If you want to trade. Send them to:

Casey Adamic
809 Pierce St
Eveleth, MN 55734

Ill take mine out later today and get them ready to Ship to you.

Tail Lights

Those are the ones. perfect. If you want to trade. Send them to:

Ill take mine out later today and get them ready to Ship to you.
:wI probably won't get them shipped until Monday or Tuesday. I have a lot going on right now so don't rush your self. I thought these would be the ones you were looking for. Send me an E-Mail with your E-Mail address so you can track the package when I ship it UPS. Pleasure doing business with you Casey. Sc:Wtt

ScottNoxid, did you have any problems with your LED taillights? Mine flashed way faster than the stock ones, then even faster when I put on the brakes with a directional on. I got them from Zip and they referred me to the vendor, who sent me a resistor kit for each light that only slowed them a little. I've now got a new flasher coming from Corvette Enhancements ($80) that is supposed to slow them to stock. Hope it works.

ScottNoxid, did you have any problems with your LED taillights? Mine flashed way faster than the stock ones, then even faster when I put on the brakes with a directional on. I got them from Zip and they referred me to the vendor, who sent me a resistor kit for each light that only slowed them a little. I've now got a new flasher coming from Corvette Enhancements ($80) that is supposed to slow them to stock. Hope it works.

:wYup, they work perfect, and it is a snap to install thanks to Corvette Enhancements installation guide.:thumb SC:WTT

:wYes Bill those are photos of my stock tail lights before I installed the LED tail lights. The Corvette Enhancement flasher relay was installed and the LED's work perfectly now. SC:WTT

That is what I thought! The flasher relay is designed to flash 2-4 burst or something like that isn't it? Did this have to be hard wired in the rear harness someplace?

Thanks,
Bill :w

That is what I thought! The flasher relay is designed to flash 2-4 burst or something like that isn't it? Did this have to be hard wired in the rear harness someplace?

Thanks,

:w Corvette Ehancements has a plug and play harness that you install in the dashboard area under the steering wheel. It is really a simple operation, and they have a photo step by step procedure on how to do it. It works like a charm. SC:WTT
Corvette Enhancements

:w Corvette Ehancements has a plug and play harness that you install in the dashboard area under the steering wheel. It is really a simple operation, and they have a photo step by step procedure on how to do it. It works like a charm. SC:WTT
Corvette Enhancements

I looked at the web site and thank you but it appears that this only works with LED is that correct or will it work with OEM bulbs? And how exactly does it work, is it a series of burst when you apply the brakes? Again web site is not specific; I was hoping to get an example of how the flash sequence is ;help It sounds easy to install but would like to know a little bit more about it before I order something like this.

Thanks again,

I looked at the web site and thank you but it appears that this only works with LED is that correct or will it work with OEM bulbs? And how exactly does it work, is it a series of burst when you apply the brakes? Again web site is not specific; I was hoping to get an example of how the flash sequence is ;help It sounds easy to install but would like to know a little bit more about it before I order something like this.

Thanks again,

I think it only works with the LED tail lights. Why don't you call the

800-946-4929 number they are very informative on their products.

SC:WTT

I think it only works with the LED tail lights. Why don't you call the

800-946-4929 number they are very informative on their products.

SC:WTT

It appears that way to me anyway; I will give them a call.

Thanks,

I have never seen a flush mount kit that consisted of hardware AND tail lights. The only thing that a flush mount kit contains is the longer screws and some stems that cause the lights to set further out than stock. I'd love to see a picture of the back of your lights OP. You probably already have what you're going through all the trouble to get.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom