Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Intro from Middle Tennessee

T

Tonka-x

Hi everyone. Just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. At the tender age of 51 I finally own a Corvette. It's a 1979 model and a diamond in the rough so I'm sure I'll be turning to you guys for help and advice. Thanking you in advance!

Welcome to the forum Tonka-X. :w Lot's of places here to help.

Welcome to the Corvette Action Center and congrats on your first!

:wJane Ann

Welcome to CAC!!!
enjoy!!!!

Welcome Aboard...CAC is a great place.

Welcome Aboard. . . . . . . .

Welcome Tonka-x we are glad you found us and decided to join in. You will find nothing better :thumb that's for sure, the staff and members are the BEST of the BEST.

Stay tuned in,
Bill :w

Welcome!
Where in middle TN? I live in Mt Juliet.

Congrats on the '79 and welcome to the Corvette Action Center. :thumb

Hi everyone. Just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. At the tender age of 51 I finally own a Corvette. It's a 1979 model and a diamond in the rough so I'm sure I'll be turning to you guys for help and advice. Thanking you in advance!

Welcome to the CAC Tonka -X ..........I got my 79 at 59 ....Great place for info. Where in Mid TN. ?

Welcome and Welcome to both of you, I've been insanely busy and haven't been on hardly at all lately, I'm in Manchester.

Hey guys, don't forget the Nashville Corvette Club will meet at their new sponsoring dealership, Freeland Chevy, in Antioch, next Monday Sept 14th at 7pm.

Come on out and say "Hi Zippy." :upthumbs

Hey guys, don't forget the Nashville Corvette Club will meet at their new sponsoring dealership, Freeland Chevy, in Antioch, next Monday Sept 14th at 7pm.

Come on out and say "Hi Zippy." :upthumbs

Wish I could be there Zippy; you all have a great time. I do like the Nashville area and wouldn't mind a trip down that way here in the not too distant future :thumb

You all have a safe trip.

Bill :w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom