Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Is it just me or does the new interior material feel gross?

Blue coupe: Perhaps your comments on the C6 interior were made hastily? How long did you sit in the car...did you drive it for several hours at a time?

I've sat in a C6 for over 2,100 miles, and love it! Seats are comfortable, supportive, firm, and more adjustable than the C5. This statement is based on over 44,000 miles sitting in C5's.

Just my two sense.

Zippy,

I only sat in it for a few minutes and most of my impressions were positive. I think the rubbery interior will still feel strange compare to the previous corvettes' no matter how long I live with it. The rear window won't get any larger with age which is no big deal the C5's window is not easy to see out of either. In fact none of the Coupes C3, C4, C5 were that easy to see out of. As far as my opinion about the interior feeling smaller. That may change after I spend some quality time in it. BTW, Chevy now sells color covers for the bright aluminum console. That may lessen the closed in feeling.

I never met a Corvette I didn't like.
Frank

The only thing I find attractive about the C6 is the new engine. Although the interior had some cool features it's just not appealing to me overall. It's seems I keep seeing similar dashes in new car adds, specifically the looks of the center console appears to be similar to Kia's and Izusu's. I absolutely don't like the looks of the front bumper cover. I'm sure that technically the 6 is an improvement over the 5.
At least for me I'm still more attracted to the C5 than the C6. And the C5 has this look going down the road that the C6 lost.

Richard.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom