Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

It's calling my name!!!

wannavette

Corvette
1986 silver metallic coupe
Found a 91 ZR1 for sell @ a dealer close to my house.They have got it sitting inside their showroom.Went and peeked thru the windows Sunday and what a beauty!
Red,chrome wheels,55k and very good condition
If I could just figure a way to get her in my garage & not go bankrupt and get divorced!

wannavette said:
Found a 91 ZR1 for sell @ a dealer close to my house.They have got it sitting inside their showroom.Went and peeked thru the windows Sunday and what a beauty!
Red,chrome wheels,55k and very good condition
If I could just figure a way to get her in my garage & not go bankrupt and get divorced!

Get a 3rd mortgage on the house and get seperated.... then buy the Z, then get back together... blame it on mid-life crisis! ;LOL

Get that ZR1!!!

Look, go and get the car, sacrifice some other things for a few years, and just tell the wife the car is a new family member. :L

Buy the thing! Tell her- she wanted her baby, now you want yours!

(assuming you have kids)

Sully

74bigblock said:
Get a 3rd mortgage on the house and get seperated.... then buy the Z, then get back together... blame it on mid-life crisis! ;LOL

Blamed mid-life crisis on the 1 I got now!

Mid-Life crisis.....!!! Let see...C6. Thanks for the advice. It would be great, the wife comes from work and finds a C6 in the garage

wannavette said:

;LOL My wifes midlife crises was the guy down the street ;LOL Can you believe this machine was supposed to be the Harley I thought I couldn't afford ;LOL ;LOL ;LOL ;LOL Couldn't be happier, this is the best gal I EVER had ;) :)

I have however considered trying to figure out how to do the midlife crisis thing on a vanity plate in six letters, but it just don't work out :L

wannavette said:

Tell her you are having a relapse and its growing. So you need to fix it now before you see a Ferrari you need!!!:L

74bigblock said:

I like the way you think. ;LOL

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom