Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Important! Its official. 2015 Z06 will have 650 HP and 650 lb-ft torque!!!

Soooo.....does this open the opportunity for a 500+ naturally aspirated new Grand Sport with an almost believable buy in price? Just wondering.....seems a big gap between the Z06 now and the base LT4 engine.......both in horsepower and price ranges......

Absolutely incredible - soon shops will have this beast making 750+ RWHP in stock motor trim! :happyanim:

Thanks,Matt

A pulley change may be all that is needed to swamp the few cars ahead of it in horsepower. And yes, the car is begging for all wheel drive.

That power graph looks jacked up though, with the 2 different scales for torque and horsepower. Confusing at first.

Is it the 4th quarter yet? :w

Glad to see the absence of the horizontal chrome bar in the grill. :thumb I thought that might last just one year. Now if they can just minimize the black panel on the tail . . .:BDH

$1000.00 deposit since Mar,2014 just to maybe get in first oder

:happyanim:Well Rob I stopped by the dealer in Louisville were I put down my Grand and I'm told he should know his allotment by end of July. At that point I'll know if I can place an order By Sept,2014
I have my finger crossed.This Machine does have GREAT spec's.
Vince D

When will GM stsrt Taking Orders for the 2015 Z06?

Wow, decisions, decisions................

Buy a condo or a new Z06...ha, ha.

What a awesome piece of machinery it will be.:beer

OK, the video did it Now I've been snake-bit. Anybody know when GM will begin taking orders?;LOL

OK, the video did it Now I've been snake-bit. Anybody know when GM will begin taking orders?;LOL
Not soon enough!! :thumb

Not soon enough!! :thumb

Soon enough just got here. Just got a voicemail from O'Reilly Chevrolet. They have an allocation for my new Z06 and I have an appointment this morning to complete the build sheet for my Z06 this morning!:happyanim::happyanim::happyanim: Now all I gotta do is figure out wht color!

Soon enough just got here. Just got a voicemail from O'Reilly Chevrolet. They have an allocation for my new Z06 and I have an appointment this morning to complete the build sheet for my Z06 this morning!:happyanim::happyanim::happyanim: Now all I gotta do is figure out wht color!

Z06 #399 Shipped from Bowling Green to Tucson on December 8. Z07 with stage two aero. :W Now I'm like an 8 year old on Christmas eve:WI can't sleep! Those factory guys are killing m slowly.

Last edited:
...Now all I gotta do is figure out wht color!
Z06 #399 Shipped from Bowling Green to Tucson on December 8. Z07 with stage two aero. :W Now I'm like an 8 year old on Christmas eve:WI can't sleep! Those factory guys are killing m slowly.
So...What color? :)

Having a 2013 ZL1 Camaro and a 2014 Z51 Premier edition Stingray, I am wondering when is enough? If I keep buying these cars I am NEVER going to be able to retire. OH well. I wouldn't know what to do with a day off anyway, let alone a whole bunch of them, one after the other.

Foolish Child! There is no such thing as enough! My yellow 2008 Z51 coupe gets replaced with a yellow Z06 but I need MORE toys. Ever ridden in a 3300 pound truck that runs in the 10's? It sure will give the ricer racers a heart attack.

Attachments

• IMG_0369-1.jpg
    IMG_0369-1.jpg
    219.3 KB · Views: 115
  • 3100 Lb Banana - small.jpg
    3100 Lb Banana - small.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 133
  • IMG_1662-small.jpg
    IMG_1662-small.jpg
    162.3 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_1738-1.jpg
    IMG_1738-1.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 115
It's Here!

My 2015 Z06 is here! What a kick in the backside this thing is. Power to waste, 7 speed manual with the Z07 handling package. I just died and went to gearhead heaven.:happyanim:

Attachments

• IMG_1886.jpg
    IMG_1886.jpg
    249.4 KB · Views: 191
Congrats! Have fun, keep the lawyer on speed dial.

Those tires look like racing tires that are "street legal". Awesome car, have fun. :thumb

My 2015 Z06 is here! What a kick in the backside this thing is. Power to waste, 7 speed manual with the Z07 handling package. I just died and went to gearhead heaven.:happyanim:
Nice!

Congrats and enjoy it! :upthumbs

Nice!

Congrats and enjoy it! :upthumbs

For all of you planning museum delivery while there is still snow, take a close look at these tires. I am not sure I would try driving any further than across the street in snow!

Attachments

• IMG_1886.jpg
    IMG_1886.jpg
    249.4 KB · Views: 118

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom