Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Joanne Mercer from Callaway

S

SurfnSun

I just got the greatest email from Joanne. Seems she's been following my story for while and finally put the connection of SurfnSun together.

I have emailed her several times but from my work acct inquiring about cars...so good detective work on her part ;)

She expressed genuine concern for my ordeal and offered another car that she knew of here in FL that was in my price range. Talk about dedication to the hobby.

Thanks again, Joanne, cause I know youre watching. I just wanted to state that publicly. You go above and beyond for this small group people that have a passion for a very special Vette.

:beer

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Surf,

Do you think she'd be interested in joining the forums here?

Rob,

I already invited her while in Carlisle and I know she has atleast lurked around. I've been telling her to chime in. She and the folks at Callaway Cars are very welcome here!!!!

Luigi
:cool

I've said it before and I'll say it again... Joanne is awesome!

If I were her I'd be a little leary about posting... Don't you think she'd be bombarded with messages? There are probably some liability issues with respect to being a representative of Callaway Cars as well.

I hope she's at least reading to keep up with all the Callaway Owners Group activity!

90Callaway said:
I've said it before and I'll say it again... Joanne is awesome!

If I were her I'd be a little leary about posting... Don't you think she'd be bombarded with messages? There are probably some liability issues with respect to being a representative of Callaway Cars as well.

I hope she's at least reading to keep up with all the Callaway Owners Group activity!

Actually, no. She doesn't have to have her email or PMs accessible. So the only way members would be able to get in touch with her is through posting in this forum. It's then up to her if she wished to reply or not. Also, she can join the forums but set up here account in such a way that she can remain hidden, from appearing to be logged in. Basically, she can be as untouchable as she wants.

joanne

i sorry the parrot is gone but thank goodness joanne is still there.
a wonderfull person.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom