Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Jonstr, I found something you'll like

Brangeta

B23185.jpg
B23185-2.jpg

Year: 1991 (Item #B23185) - Photo 1 Photo 2
CHEVROLET (Corvette [Twin Turbo Speedster and Coupe]), "Callaway", Press Kit:
Portfolio, 14x11. Glossy white cover with white-on-white embossed lettering. Contains: a) four 5x7 press photos, with glued-on descriptions, showing three-quarter frontal, three-quarter rear and side views of Chevrolet Corvette Twin Turbo Coupe and Speedster Convertible high performance conversions by Callaway; b) 7 page color copy of article which appeared in Sep. 13, 1991 issue of "Road & Track" magazine on the California Corvette which includes eleven photographs; and c) sixteen pages of press release information.ystem and features of Chevrolet Corvette Speedster. Includes discussion and specifications. Original factory literature produced from an article in "Road & Track" magazine, dated Sep. 13, 1991. Price: $65.

http://www.mclellansautomotive.com/sales-lit/bymake/chevrolet/index-9.shtml

Very cool. Thanks for thinking of me.

I've looked at that portfolio on that site a couple of times. I'm tempted, but, but $65 seems kind of steep to me.

It is interesting to see the quality of the press releases and photos back in 1991 vs. today, however.

Yeah, I agree, the price is steep. I remember passing up bidding high on a Callaway C8 press kit last year and I lost it only by a few pennies, so I really regret it. ... I wonder if Anthony is the one who outbid me? It only sold for about 15 bucks... :ugh

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom