Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Just became a C6 owner

W

wesj1

My wife and I recently purchased our first Corvette! A Jetstream C6 2LT 6M with z51 package. I gave up motorcycles 2 years ago and it was worth it. Can't wait until the Spring, although with Winter tires, I can drive in the cold occasionally.

Appreciate this website and the information it makes available.

Thanks for being here.

:welcome

Welcome to the Corvette Action Center and to the world of Corvettes! I can assure you that your life will never be the same again! :D

By the way, is that Harrisburg, PA? If so, you are in the perfect place to attend the annual Corvettes at Carlisle (PA) held the end of August every year. It is THE Corvette gathering NOT to miss!! :L More info can be found at www.corvettesatcarlisle.com

Elaine

Welcome to the CAC "wesj1".

I like a guy who puts winter tires on a Vette and is willing to drive it in the Winter!

Welcome to the gang!! I also gave up years of motorcycling when I bought my Vette. No regrets!!!

And... Try to enjoy your Corvette all year round. We have them to drive and enjoy, get dirty, and wash & wax... and drive more.
:beer

My wife and I recently purchased our first Corvette! A Jetstream C6 2LT 6M with z51 package. I gave up motorcycles 2 years ago and it was worth it. Can't wait until the Spring, although with Winter tires, I can drive in the cold occasionally.

Appreciate this website and the information it makes available.

Thanks for being here.

:cool: JSB is a great color and not bad to take care I've found....you'll find that in different light levels it's like having 3 diffent blue colors....congrats and enjoy

Thanks for the warm welcomes. Hope to see you all on the road this Spring.

wej1~ Welcome and enjoy your car. The best places to get the most current information about your car is thru forums like this. Sure, some of the info is erroneous,but for the most part, it's quite useful.

Don't forget to :w

Welcome to the CAC. I hope that you have been enjoying your new dream car. :beer :pat

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom