Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Just Got A C3 Today!!!!!

MRANT212

Corvette
1988 35th ANNIV,1971 BRIDGEHAMPTON BLUE BB COUPE
Hello everyone!!!! Im all excited today and can now say I have a Vette collection. I just received my 1971 Bridgehampton blue big block 4 speed coupe. To say I have an understanding wife is an understatement. The car was delivered to my door via FED-EX while I was undergoing surgery for a hernia in my belly button! Im in some pain but have been taking some great drugs to help alleviate the pain. The best pain reliever however is when I open the door to my garage and see my blue shark!!! CAC has been great and I have always received great info browsing the C4 forum. I have been looking for @ 6-8 mos for a shark and finally found a matching numbers 4 speed from a private owner. Im not great with pics so one day when I figure this out Ill post one. Im looking forward to being part of the C3 forum:w

Anthony

Congrats on finding your Shark! Hopefully you will get to drive it soon too (if this weather ever stays constant above freezing) and enjoy the sound of that Big Block. Looking forward to the pictures. Also hope you are recovering quickly and that all is well.

~Ripp

Congrats! Here is wish you a speedy recovery!
-=Rick

Congrats Anthony!!!

Nothing like an old Shark :cool

Take care and get well soon.

Brian :w

Hey anthony, good deal. You have it made now, with that bumper car. Hope this deosn't mean you sell the c4. Like you said your wife will let you keep both.

Crag

congrats on the'new vette',anthonyhope you heal up real quick!!!so you can go out and enjoy the vette don't be afraid to ask any questions, we've all have had experience with problems on them,enjoy the forums!

:D Congrats on the Vette.....I also love the C-3 and the bumper cars were great....hope you get well soon...take care.......

That's great to hear! I would love to find a c3 also. Congrats and get well.

Mike

Nicely done!!! I love BIG BLOCKS! I took the liberty of snagging a picture from the internet.... Bridgehampton Blue is a very neat color, and I wanted everyone to see how nice it looks:

71blue454cpe.jpg

Thanks for posting the pic for me!!!! Looks just like that with a black interior!! I keep looking in the garage at it!!!

Anthony, if I could have any classic Vette, it would be your's in that exact color combo.:drool: Congrats my friend!!:beer This will certainly be a fun summer for you. Which BB does it have?

Take it easy with the hernia. I had one as an adult and it's no fun. Don't cough or laugh!! You'll feel better in a week or so. Take Care and again, CONGRATS!

Sounds like you are in a bit of a pickle right now. I would be chomping at the bit to get out in the garage and take it for a spin.

Congrats on the new ride. Looking forward to seeing some pics.

MRANT212 said:
Thanks for posting the pic for me!!!! Looks just like that with a black interior!! I keep looking in the garage at it!!!

No Problem!!! I would be too! I love the way the car can look black and blue at the same time. What a great find! Now go get some rest so you can take her out!

Its an LS5...If it was an LS6 I would force myself to drive it right now...percosets and all!!!! Im looking forward to driving my LS5. The doctor says 1 week of no driving so Im going to listen. I certainly dont want to go thru surgery again!!! I cant even push the clutch in right now or even get in the car!!Thanks for the kind words!!!

Anthony

Congrats on the new to you shark! And a big block too - you lucky dog! Here's to a speedy recovery and a healthy clutch foot:D.

Congrats Anthony Get well soon... But in the mean time if you want one of us to drive it for you we can accomadate that too.. Just to keep her in tip top shape for when you can drive her yourself... We are all Band of Brothers here looking out for one and other you know.

Dan

Hey Anthony, I gotta ask - did you get the hernia surgery in anticipation of the C3, like you would beef up the exhaust before you would put on a supercharger?? Sorry about the bad joke at your expense, but congrats on a super ride and hope you have a full and speedy recovery!
Craig

PS forget about Enzyte, Corvette is the real 'natural male enhaccement'!! :L

MRANT212 said:
Its an LS5...If it was an LS6 I would force myself to drive it right now...percosets and all!!!! Im looking forward to driving my LS5. The doctor says 1 week of no driving so Im going to listen. I certainly dont want to go thru surgery again!!! I cant even push the clutch in right now or even get in the car!!Thanks for the kind words!!!

Anthony

I thought they only put the LS5's in the 72's and 73's. You said you bought a 71. Maybe someone will straighten me out.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom