Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Just Got A C3 Today!!!!!

LS5's were offered from 1970-1972.... In 1973 it was the LS4 along with 1974.... Just thought I would let you know!!!!

MRANT212 said:
LS5's were offered from 1970-1972.... In 1973 it was the LS4 along with 1974.... Just thought I would let you know!!!!

I'll be damned. :duh Ya learn something new everyday. Thanks

I know the feeling just had my 71 454 BB delivered to me on Saturday and luckily I was able to get right in and drive. Got to love the BB!!

71BigBlock-vi.jpg

Congrats to you too!!!! This past Sunday I was able to get in the car ,start it and back it out of the garage. The next big event will probably be this Friday after visiting the doctor. If I get the green light the car goes for a cruise (weather permitting). Today my wife took me to the DMV and I got my plates so its ready to run!!! Good luck with your BB and many happy smiles!!! If you have never gone to Carlisle make an effort this year!!!

Anthony

craig32 said:
...PS forget about Enzyte, Corvette is the real 'natural male enhaccement'!! :L

Remember: "...erections lasting longer than four hours, though rare, require immediate medical attention..." ;LOL I bet Anthony's will last AT LEAST that long!

I finally drove the damn thing today!!! A friend of mine from my local Vette club stopped by today to check out the Blue Monster. We fired it up and I was feeling pretty good so we took it for a small ride. This car is friggin awesome!!! You cant beat the torque of a big block!!! I was just lovin life. The car is very solid with only 77k original miles on it. Had to play with the carb a bit (running a bit rich) but other than that is tight as can be. My friend has a 72 BB and loved the way mine felt (he drove it too). I cant wait till the doctor gives me the green light to really drive...should be on Friday. Once he does Im out for a nice cruise!!!!!:Steer

Anthony

Sorry I'm late with the congrats, but better late than never...

You WILL enjoy your new baby, I guarantee! Like you said, there is nothing like the torque of a big block. And I love the feeling of sitting just in front of the rear wheels and looking over that HUGE hood!

Hope your pain is all gone and the weather warms up for you soon!

Thanks Barb!!! Had the car out today for a bit when it was nice out...Gotta love it!! Your car looks stunning!!! Funny thing is I found this car online in the burbs of Chicago...Your car and mine were neighbors once!!!

Anthony

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom