Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Just installed new Magnaflows!

BlackNBlue95 said:
Awesome! Mind if I use them in a slide show?

Killing me man.. I have 1 set left I had opened up for display I really should sell it.. but I want to put it on my car... ug... it's loud enough already without the resonator and cats.. with the cam ect.. I'm almost scared to see how it will sound with these bad boys on it!

I may just do it..
-=Rick
Hey Rick. Go for it! Use them as needed. If you like, I could put different words in place of the "Magnaflow!" word on my doctored plate.

~Chris

PS - I was going to add a sound clip, but didn't get the cam-cord setup for it this evening.

stearnman said:
Hey Rick. Go for it! Use them as needed. If you like, I could put different words in place of the "Magnaflow!" word on my doctored plate.

~Chris

PS - I was going to add a sound clip, but didn't get the cam-cord setup for it this evening.

Sound Clip would be awesome!

Just used the pic here:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8058316948

If this kit doesn't sell it's going on my car.. I hope it sells because I've spent enough this year on my car LoL.. But I really love these..
-=Rick

stearnman said:
Sweet. Also gave you a "shameless plug" over at CF!
:beer

Thanks again!

BTW I sent out the shirt and a little something extra.. You'll probably see it by the end of the week..
-=Rick

I had Walker Stainless Steel Ultraflows put on a few months back....had a resonance issue at Mid RPM's...so I installed the crossover pipe as well....They sound and Look GGGRRREAT!!! :lou
Hey....someone see my Frosted Flakes????

BlackNBlue95 said:
Thanks again!

BTW I sent out the shirt and a little something extra.. You'll probably see it by the end of the week..
-=Rick
Got the shirt and the model (DAMN was she HOT!!) :rotfl My kids helped me put the '54 Vette model together!

Thanks again Rick!

ps - I'll wash the shirt on hot to hope it shrinks some. ;)

FFAST87 said:
....had a resonance issue at Mid RPM's...so I installed the crossover pipe as well....
Yeah, I have that, as well. Some day I will go for the X-pipe. Just not now. :beer

Well I did it today! I installed the Magnaflows on my car.. it's VERY Loud now.. keep in mind I have gutted cats, removed the resonator, and the LT4 Hot Cam (with head and intake).. so it sounded good before now it's probably too loud..
-=Rick

Good for you, buddy! :upthumbs

If you installed a couple of "ungutted" cats, you would probably have the best sound!

SAVE THE WAVE! :w

BlackNBlue95 said:
Well I did it today! I installed the Magnaflows on my car.. it's VERY Loud now.. keep in mind I have gutted cats, removed the resonator, and the LT4 Hot Cam (with head and intake).. so it sounded good before now it's probably too loud..
-=Rick
Bah! It can NEVER be too loud!! :D Just kidding.

Sorry I coaxed you into installing them. Definitely on a stock LT1 it sound much meaner. :upthumbs

BTW, Rick, did you purchase to LT4 conversion kit for your vette? I'm assuming you did...if so, what did you spend for it and how long ago?

Can someone please post some pics of them, like from the rear, so I can see how well they look, as well as how good they fit? Thanks.

Rich k

Can someone please post some pics of them, like from the rear, so I can see how well they look, as well as how good they fit? Thanks.

Rich K

thirdtimevetteowner said:

Rich K
Ummm...top of page 2?:lou

My red vette with the Magnaflows. Also User JEFNLSA has some good pictures as well.

Thanks stearman. I was lookin for some maybe closer, but yours do look nice from what I can tell.

stearnman said:
Bah! It can NEVER be too loud!! :D Just kidding.

Sorry I coaxed you into installing them. Definitely on a stock LT1 it sound much meaner. :upthumbs

BTW, Rick, did you purchase to LT4 conversion kit for your vette? I'm assuming you did...if so, what did you spend for it and how long ago?

Actually I obtained the heads and intake, from a project I did swapped labor for parts. The Cam I purchased at the dealer I worked for. I did this almost 2 years ago I would say.
-=Rick

lurk $

Well, it is truly hard to beat this deal...$344.68 at PerformancePeddler.com.

You just have to use the coupon code of "CorvetteActionCenter"!

If Rick was going to sell his that he just put on, he is a top notch guy to deal with!

Sweet deal - Shame Rick put the last set on! haha

Probably have the cash over the next week. Of course it has to cover new tires and body work for the C5 .. but I have a bit of funding over the horizon

Rain said:
Sweet deal - Shame Rick put the last set on! haha

Probably have the cash over the next week. Of course it has to cover new tires and body work for the C5 .. but I have a bit of funding over the horizon

I know I should have sold them LoL... they look great they are loud, keep in mind I am running the LT4 heads/hot cam ect. and have gutted cats and removed resonator... so it's really loud.. I'm worried I'll get a ticket for them..

But I like it too... so it's a tough call..
-=Rick

HAHAHA!
getting anymore at that price?

Our C4 is stock but I think a nice change of exhaust tone would be nice if I could talk Susan into it..

already have the C5 taken care of

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom