Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Key Fob 'Holder' that's a good fit for the C4?

pgtr

Corvette
96Cpe
I have a 96 and my keyless entry remote has seen better days. The plastic 'loop' at the top of the case has broken and I can't keep it attached to a key ring anymore and must carry it separately.

I found a lot of aftermarket remote key fob 'holders' made of leather, silicon, etc. Most are made for specific automaker's key transmitters and of course the C4 is a bit old.

Does anybody know of any that are 'good enough fits' for a C4 transmitter? Doesn't have to be perfect, maybe something that 'unsnaps' or otherwise provides some degree of access to the 2 buttons on occasion. Or maybe a simple mod like cutting a couple holes in some silicone or leather. But most importantly one has a secure key ring attachment.

Here's a few samples - not saying these are good fits - just wondering if anybody who has access to a selection of these may have sourced a good fit for a C4 transmitter...

thanks!

Key-Holder-AA2016-2.jpg
1.0x0.jpg
1.0x0.jpg

google remote tote. I just got a black leather one for my 94 and it is great. Cheap at less than $15 inc shipping.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom