Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Know websites with buying and price guides for a C1?

lodoberlin

Hello,

I always wanted to own a C1 Corvette (in particular 1958-60) and now I want to make my dream come true. I started looking for C1's at eBay and some online-dealers but unfortunately I am no expert and I wonder if you know some good online resource (alternatively books) that provides good buyer and price guides for a C1 Corvette. In particular I'm looking for tips what to consider, hot to identify defects, how to evaluate the right price, etc. I already checked several sites but most times I 'only' find technical specification.

Thanks a lot
Michael

lodoberlin

Thanks for the first replies. Maybe there are some more sites to discover...

BTW, I plan a trip to California this year and additionally would like to take this opportunity to buy a C1 and ship it to Germany. If I don’t find the car on this trip do you think it could be an option to buy a Corvette from a trustworthy dealer without personally reviewing the car and if so do you have a recommendation where to buy?

PWRWGN1

Corvette
'03 Anniversary red convertible, 6 sp
Thanks for the first replies. Maybe there are some more sites to discover...

BTW, I plan a trip to California this year and additionally would like to take this opportunity to buy a C1 and ship it to Germany. If I don’t find the car on this trip do you think it could be an option to buy a Corvette from a trustworthy dealer without personally reviewing the car and if so do you have a recommendation where to buy?

Try www.Rogerscorvette.com . Very friendly and helpful. Lots of luck in your quest.

IH2LOSE

Corvette
1966,and a 1962 thats almost complete
There is a member here named Vettefinderjim

Seams very knoledgeable, Puts sellers and buyer together.

Rob Musquetier

Corvette
1959, 1963 SWC, 1969 Conv, 1999 Coupe
There is a company called GMDownUnder in Santa Clara you might want to visit (see www.GMDownUnder.com).

greetings,
Rob Musquetier
The Netherlands

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Parts/Accessories:

Vetteskins

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Partners

Top Bottom