Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

L81ers 1981 owners please check in

Yoda

Administrator
Corvette
1981 UL5
Hey Bud, don't shoot me for checking in where I don't belong. I just wanted to say those are some sharp shirts you've got there. I may have to buy an 81 just so I can get the shirt;).

- Eric

Now you're talking Eric. :upthumbs

Perhaps they will be in by the time I get out there next week. :D

.......... Nut

chockey ~ Welcome to the Corvette Action Center Community ~

I don't know how I missed your post.. Guess I have been way to focused on the wrong things lately :(

Welcome aboard, hope you enjoy what you are finding here, and I would like to extend an invitation to visit the L81VetteRegistry too ;) I'm somewhat involved there too :D

Always nice to see another L81er :dance

If it's an '81 it has an L81 engine. If it isn't an '81 it isn't. One year only computer controlled carbed small block.

Tom

Sad sad...

I'm checking in, but don't know for how long :cry. As most of you know, the ol' girl is up for sale, due to the purchase of my Typhoon. :J I just couldn't pass it up. I need to win the lottery or something.;help :L

T Jay

Hey T Jay,
There will always be room for ya.. Besides you owe me BLACKDOG and the Nut a day out on the links ;)

BudD
:w

I'm here physically, mentally may be another story all together :Silly

Let me know...

Just let me know if you're ever in Pagosa. I know some people and could possibly get you on. :L:D 27 Championship Holes! lol.

It's my favorite course out of all 52 or so I've played.

T Jay

Checking In...

It's great how active all the L-81'ers are on the Corvette websites. It must be that computer controlled engine!

Checking inIam always amazed at the 81 contingent every where I go.Happy Motoring Gang.:dance

Bud,

Where's my shirt and my hat?

Young Jedi, getting very impatient.

Trent:J

Checking in Bud. Still alive and around. Haven't had time to order at shirt yet, save me an XL.
Jeff

:D The shirts are in :D If you ordered one you will be receiving an email this weekend, and the "SHIRT" next week sometime, if the US Postal Service keeps their pony's fed and healthy ;)

Young Jedi, concentrate..
JB.. got ya... I'll send ya an email this weekend.

Now I need to find some mailers, and get these beautiful mothers in everybodies hands :D

BudD
:w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom