Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

L83 Engine Assembly Manual

Mark_Ezell

I am searching for the L83 Engine Service Manual( 1982 Throttle Body Injection). I have the factory assembly, which provides excellent detail as to the assembly of the vehicle, but does not illustrate the engine, transmission, etc. I did a search here under the knowledge base and the entire forum. Any help out there ;help .

Mark,

Hang tight as I'm trying to figure out what happened to the attached pdf document to that Knowledgebase article you were looking at here on the CAC.

I'll look for a backup of the document later tonight and report back here.

I've never heard of a specific "assembly manual" for the engine.

As suggested above, the 82 FSM will have all the info you need...I'll add that the L83 goes together just like any other iron-head Gen 1 Small-Block, except for the induction system.

You need the "1982 Corvette Shop Manual" (the one on the far right in the photo below); it combines the Service and Overhaul Manuals and has everything you need in one book.

:beer

Mark,

Hang tight as I'm trying to figure out what happened to the attached pdf document to that Knowledgebase article you were looking at here on the CAC.

I'll look for a backup of the document later tonight and report back here.

Thanks for checking on that - I'll be looking forward to seeing that 33 page PDF and what it has to offer. Besides, I thought it best that someone knew that it apparently WAS in the archives at one time, and now it isn't. :CRASH

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom