Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

late model c4 parts for sale

sorry this isnt mine that I sold awhile back, I just got an email and replied to it. Sorry.

What about the intake manifold? Has it been sold? Thanks.

Rich K

[no i still have the intake. e-mail me and we can figure how much you want to pay for it. thx

how much for all 4 tires?

Still Have the manifold? I know I am way late on this thread. Also, what year is it?

If the seat track is for the 6 way power seat & if you still have it How much do you want?...Thanks ...E..

C-4 Parts For Sale

Looking for fibreglass top to fit a 1996, preferably already painted Hunter Green. What are you asking for your top(s)?

Guys, I don't mean to be a bu**h*le here, but look at the original posting date. Most of this stuff is probably gone. I guess it doesn't hurt to ask, but this is an OLD posting.

Guys, I don't mean to be a bu**h*le here, but look at the original posting date. Most of this stuff is probably gone. I guess it doesn't hurt to ask, but this is an OLD posting.
Tom, Yes it is an old post, but I was up in Seattle when I came across this post and psted before I really realized how old it really was.
But, he has allot of parts available, and I just got the manifold.

Tom, Yes it is an old post, but I was up in Seattle when I came across this post and psted before I really realized how old it really was.
But, he has allot of parts available, and I just got the manifold.

Steve, that's cool! I would never have guessed that the parts would have been available still. Like I said at the end of my post it doesn't hurt to try!:w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom