Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

"legroom"

Corvette
2002 Z06
I've owned this wonderful vehicle for about 3 wks now. On the cruise home tonight a random thought passed through the windmills of my mind. I drive with the power seat positioned absolutely as far aft as it will go. I'm 5'8. Just out of curiosity, how does someone who's tall (arbitrarily: 6'2 or greater) comfortably FIT behind the wheel of this thing?

I'm 6' 1" and I never had a problem with fitting behind the wheel. As a matter of fact, I had the seat forward a few times when on the track.

At 5' 8", you must be all legs and arms if you are uncomfortable behind the wheel. :L

Im 6'5" and dont have a problem. Just adjust the seat until you are happy. The only time I have a problem is when I have my helmett on for races at the track.

Bryan: Thats all those spikes that hit the roof, man.. ;LOL

I am 5'10" and have the seat all the way in back too.. Just the way the body is.. ;)

Bryan: Thats all those spikes that hit the roof, man..

:L you should see me trying to put the helmet on. Its worse when I take it off. I have helmet spikes. :L

6'1" here too -
200lbs
no prob in the vette - no prob getting in and out :)

I'm 6 foot 6 so I had to have my legs cut off at the knees...

Just kidding, I actually move my leather power sport seats up and middle to sit above the top window trim just a bit.

I am 6'1" and in my 89 I need the seat slightly forward to be comfortable. All the way back leaves me reaching for the gas. ;)

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom