Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

License plate ideas....

Anyone have any ideas for a 6 number/letter plate for the 50th anniverary edition? I'll be getting one. I could reserve the plate by putting it on another car. I need ideas.

No ideas for the '03 'Vette Alan, but I like the plate that came with your ZR-1! Who knows, that might end up on one of my future 'Vettes...:)

A guy I work with has a 2000 convertible and the plate is
ROOFLES.. I liked it (roofless, ruthless)

Sean

In Texas you can get specialized and personal plates, but the specialized are limited to five letters. Mine are the "Don't Mess With Texas" specialty with $25 going to pick up trash from the highways. The plates say AHSOM. (Awsome). (And that was another $65).

for the 50th ann. vette you could use:

gld vet - gold vette (isn't gold for 50th wedding anniversaries?) or

gldn vt or

50sswt - 50's sweet

gdtb50 - good to be 50

or something :) . I picked ShrkAtk for mine, so I'm running out of ideas.

max

4RD-ETR GR8-VET HVY-MTL 2HOT4U SPD-FYK MAiM8U GOZFAST GOOD-BY SEYAL8R VET4CE L82-4CE ILSMOKU BYBY4RD SPD2SPR

Vanity Plates

One of the best plates I have ever seen on any vehicle was when they 1st became popular in NY state about 25 yrs ago. It was on a friends brand new Mercedes SL coupe "RUNVS". It took awhile for me to figure it out back then. Maybe today its a little easier. RUNVS translates into "ARE YOU ENVIOUS". It's a toss up right now between that one and AJA's VETTE for me. We get NEW plates in NY this year. Good Luck, hope you settle for the best one. Wouldn't mine some other ideas for mine. Still have a month before I order them.

Land Shark

Fast Ed said:
You've always got corn JAWS-81
or LNDSHRK land shark
Land Shark was my cb handle while I was at U of Florida for years. My 67 didn't have the front bumpers for quite a while after I restored it and the front sure looked like a shark. That and the fact that you're dating yourself (and me) by hoping that the public gets the Saturday Night Live, Chevy Chase reference.

As long as we're reading backwards, I saw.... TI 3VOM on a plate once on a bimmer that had run up my 6, so I obliged him and soon couldn't even see the plate, he was so far behind....:L

I always liked the one I saw that said:
RRESTME
Just don't get pulled over =)

my fav are two variations

KORA--kiss ole robin's a#%

or KORABB--kiss ole robin's a#$ bye bye

Yeah im thinking of getting a personalized plate on my 86 vette any ideas? were allowed 7 lertters here..

How about 1FUN81, 81 SHARK, ALLMINE... I got lucky, FINE 69 was available!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom