Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Look at this fine 73 on EBAY!!!!

$3.34 gallon...ouch....especially at around 8 mpg....heehee.....

I had a chance to talk to kool 73 the other day when he stopped by for a visit. He's going to fit in just fine with our little group of Corvette nuts and his car is beautiful. There is enough of you up there to have a mini CAC event at one of the Cruise-ins this summer. Just show up and take the place over. A good showing of Corvettes might attract others and your favorite cruise-in could become known as the one to go to if you have a Corvette.

It's interesting to hear where some of you live as I wonder about those things when I come into Cleveland occasionally to pick up bulk argon at the Air Products plant. I come in on 480 to 71 north to the Clarke Ave/ W. 14th St. exit just before 490 and go east down the hill to the plant.

Tom

Tom,

I think it's a great idea to get together. I was even going to go to the WEST SIDE for a Saturday cruise. We will see if they can make their way east one weekend
:L

Tom Bryant said:
I come in on 480 to 71 north to the Clarke Ave/ W. 14th St. exit just before 490 and go east down the hill to the plant.
Down by the dog kennel? That's where my football league plays. "Clark Fields".

There is a Corvette club in Cleveland. Supposedly one of the oldest in the country as far a vettes go. I looked into it a couple years ago but never really followed up. There's less than a handful of vettes that I see regularly at the various car shows / cruise-ins. Not sure what it is about the people in this area. If I ever have the time, I may look into the group again. But right now, it ain't happening.

I looked into Clevelands Corvette club when I first bought mine. You have to go to so many events to keep current. There is a meeting every Tuesday during the winter at the Chevy plant on the west side. The events are all over the place during the summer. Road events yada yada yada.

Im not into all of that. I like the cruises walking around looking at the other cars and just bullsh***** with some of the owners. Im not into driving my car to southern Ohio for a road rally. It might look good but I could see me breaking down on a Sunday afternoon 150 miles from home without a cocktail!!

:beer

JOE BYRNE said:
I looked into Clevelands Corvette club when I first bought mine. You have to go to so many events to keep current. There is a meeting every Tuesday during the winter at the Chevy plant on the west side. The events are all over the place during the summer. Road events yada yada yada. Im not into all of that.
Yeah, pretty much the same thing here. I'm more for just getting together on the weekends and whatnot. Not so much 'having' to participate in things as some kind of requirement.

I hear ya....I went to one event not to far from my house almost two years ago. It was a chili party at one of the members houses in Concord. Not for me....I knew when when I saw about 10 C-5's and 1 C-3 what I was in for. I felt like I was at a nursing home event (im no kid but man oh man)....we ate 1 bowl of chili and we were on our way.

Im outa here for the day talk later

:rotfl

I know what you mean. I was in a club in Auburn where you had to attend meetings and other things to get points to keep active. it was a bunch of bs in the long run. I'd never do it again.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom