Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Look at this fine 73 on EBAY!!!!

I hear you. I buy off of E-bay for the Vette but will not sell a car on there again. A guy in Texas is bugging the hell out of me and wants me to sell it to him for reserve and asked if I would pay for an inspection ($400.00) because that is the only way his bank will release funds????? I told him to look for a car in Texas. If car inspectors are anything like house inspectors they will pick something apart until there is nothing left. Seems like everybody wants something for nothing.

Later on

I know east siders and west siders in Cleveland don't cross over the river unless they have to. You have a Beautiful Corvette by the way. Keep this summer open it would be fun for a group of us to hit a car cruise or two east and west.

Joe

um Joe....Im west of you...usually it rains here FIRST.........:D

I know thats why im asking...Im at work in Warrensville just wondering if it started yet
waterboy1976 said:

JOE BYRNE said:
Keep this summer open it would be fun for a group of us to hit a car cruise or two east and west.
There's another member, I think his alias is C3L81 that lives eastside. I had talked with him this past winter about hitting some cruise-ins. I think there is a big one somewhere in Euclid or Mentor-on-the-lake. There's a pretty good sized one on the far west from you (Avon Lake) every Saturday. There's typically a couple that take place throughout the summer at the Ford and Chevy plants in Brookpark. There's a an OK sized show in Elyria. And then there's the real big one out further west in Vermillion in the metroparks. CJ5Nutz and I went last year. There were around 1,500 cars or so if I recall correctly. Real nice area too.

I usually hit Super K in Mentor....nice show...not to many Vettes but a good show. Annabelles 50's diner on Friday nights in Mentor is pretty good. Bldv of 500 flags in Eastlake (City Hall) had a great show on Saturday nights but our new Mayor moved it to Sundays and it kinda sucks now and so does he...I liked the crook we had before...at least he liked cars and had a Vette.... We are hoping the new guy moves it back to Saturday...I have to get some work done

Google....Crusin Times of Ohio.....gives you the monthy schedules off all activity on a day to day....Just printed out the summer....better than buying the magazine....Mentor and Avon starting in a couple of weeks...FYI
waterboy1976 said:

Glad to hear your going to keep it Joe. Sorry things did not work on ebay

JOE BYRNE said:
Did you get your springs on youngin
:lou

Nope not yet......went to go get them on Saturday but I guess Weber (Race shop here locally) Closed at noon on Saturday and my wife got there at 2....oh well........next weekend

Im happy im keeping her too. I went in the garage last night and had a talk with her and appologized for what I put her through.....She seem much happier this morning.

:L

The older I get the more I believe that things really do happen for a reason. You were so close to having someone drive off with that car.

I know my wife reminded me of that last night. She also refreshed my memory of always wanting a Vette and what I went through to get it. It's like any woman.....sometimes you really don't know what a good thing you have and.....somethimes you get use to them to the point of............I won't go any furhter....Im to old for that kind of stuff anyway.

;LOL

waterboy1976 said:
Nope not yet......went to go get them on Saturday but I guess Weber (Race shop here locally) Closed at noon on Saturday and my wife got there at 2....oh well........next weekend
Weber in North Olmsted / North Ridgeville?

Yep, thats Weber.....known them forever.....

Brian built my gas guzzler

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom