Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

LT4 383 package, what does it cost

Bluewasp said:
Give me more info!!!! I want to start this project soon either with a callaway motor build or build my own motor package....

I'm looking to start working on everything starting in september. After the very very small corvette show in PA! ;)
I should know more after I head to Old Lyme at the end of this week -

Enjoy :m

I went to holland this past weekend. I saw a very odd callaway. The twin turbo had the coolers in the front with two holes cut in the hood. I have a few pictures.

Robert, you were in Valkenburg past Sunday?? Damn i was there to but missed you! :(
I saw a GS on the first upper plateau with all the C5's with the Movit brake stuff. But saw to many friend to take a look...

Hope you had a good time, this your wasn't that good next to the previous year (weather i think). Hope to see you next year if you'll be there..

Groeten Peter.

I'll search our forum for some #010 pic's it is a vette almost everyone has on picture..

SNAT 450 LT4, swap labor, and shipping...

Bluewasp said:
$20k+ ??? What did you get for your 20K? motor, body, suspension????

Peer81 said:
Robert, you were in Valkenburg past Sunday?? Damn i was there to but missed you! :(
I saw a GS on the first upper plateau with all the C5's with the Movit brake stuff. But saw to many friend to take a look...

Hope you had a good time, this your wasn't that good next to the previous year (weather i think). Hope to see you next year if you'll be there..

Groeten Peter.

I'll search our forum for some #010 pic's it is a vette almost everyone has on picture..
Yes, I was there and that is my GS... ahhaah Yes, there were two C5's with Movit brakes, one orange C5 and one C5 with the color changing paint.

The event was fun but everyone said last year was nicer and more cars. The weather wasn't so good. Maybe next year. Will there be a FAME 2005? I was told by a local guy that they might not have a show next year.

Oh then you've met my wife :eyerole she has the same comment several times each year.... I saved for 11 years to build this car...A very very long project :D
shopview said:
SNAT 450 LT4, swap labor, and shipping...

The event was fun but everyone said last year was nicer and more cars. The weather wasn't so good. Maybe next year. Will there be a FAME 2005? I was told by a local guy that they might not have a show next year.
Yes 2003 had around 3 to 400 vette's i think. I don't know if they didn't sell to many entreecarts of many people stayed away because of the weather.. But it's a good location for a international meeting! Beautiful and easy to get to. I don't know (jet) if 2005 will have a Fame but when i know i'll let you know.
We dutch people also have our own Corvette forum:
http://www.heartbeatcorvette.nl/forum/
It's in dutch but when you ask something in english you'll get an english reply :) Enjoy!

Sorry i'm drifting away from the original topic:Roll

Groeten Peter.

Here a little update for you american guys. This is a 84 sec mid quality movie impression from Valkenburg (NL) 2004. There are the German C5's (also Robert's GS in the back) This is just a section form the total valkenburg playground.. It'll be a 45 minutes dvd when it's compleet, don't know the charges but if anybody is interested i'll send the creator (MarioZR1) overhere.. Enjoy! (11mb!)

http://www.comatherm.nl/corvette/Fame2004_preview2.mpg

Groeten Peter.

Cool. Downloading the Video now. I would be intersted in a copy. Is the DVD in NTSC or PAL format?

Bluewasp said:
Cool. Downloading the Video now. I would be intersted in a copy. Is the DVD in NTSC or PAL format?
Wow... I think there should be more of my car in the video. At least 30 to 40 minutes!! :)

Every dvd till now is PAL format, i don't know how Luigi did it but he has a previous dvd and could see it without a problem. But he is still making it so maybe he can also burn it in NTSC format..

We'll see for how long your GS is on tape i don't know :)

Groeten Peter.

Peer81 said:
Every dvd till now is PAL format, i don't know how Luigi did it but he has a previous dvd and could see it without a problem. But he is still making it so maybe he can also burn it in NTSC format..

We'll see for how long your GS is on tape i don't know :)

Groeten Peter.
I'll take one in either format. I would rather have NTSC but I can deal with both.

thanks

Hey rob,
Have you thought of maybe a More Performance engine?

CKA_Racing said:
Hey rob,
Have you thought of maybe a More Performance engine?
yes and the cost is equal to the Callaway motor. They want over 7000 for the short block. that doesn't include heads, cam, labor, tuning, etc... With callaway I get a 3year 36k warranty with More I don't. Callaway would be the way to go... You get a lot of bang for your buck when to start pricing other shops. Mike woods didn't buy most of the parts from More when More built his motor. mike said the short block came from SDPC2000.com, heads from someone else and the cam was a custom grind by more and they assembled everything for him. Tuning was done by Woodbridge Dynotech

Steve, I have a question for you. Where you live do they make you take the sniff test? If you live in richmond VA there isn't a sniff test. I'm trying to figure out where the No-sniff test line is!! :)

robert

Bluewasp said:
yes and the cost is equal to the Callaway motor. They want over 7000 for the short block. that doesn't include heads, cam, labor, tuning, etc... With callaway I get a 3year 36k warranty with More I don't. Callaway would be the way to go... You get a lot of bang for your buck when to start pricing other shops. Mike woods didn't buy most of the parts from More when More built his motor. mike said the short block came from SDPC2000.com, heads from someone else and the cam was a custom grind by more and they assembled everything for him. Tuning was done by Woodbridge Dynotech

Steve, I have a question for you. Where you live do they make you take the sniff test? If you live in richmond VA there isn't a sniff test. I'm trying to figure out where the No-sniff test line is!! :)

robert
With Callaway Cars SuperNatural's, you have a "value added" that the car holds its value a lot more than an engine just slapped together - You are buying Callaway's reputation for attention to detail and the enginering that goes into them... the warrant is another aspect of this - They stand behind the product.

re: emissions, FFX county, PW County, Loudoun County, Alex, FF city, Manassas Pk, all have emissions tests - Stafford & points south do not, Fauquier & points west do not... Hope this helps :w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom