Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

LT4 LT4 Cost information help?

1996 LT4 Topic
Well, as of Sunday the offer is in at 16k, guess I now just need to wait and see...

I sure hope you get the car, you’ll fall in love with it! The ’96’s are a great ride and were the last hurrah for the C4.

Once you become familiar with the car, you’ll have take it to a drag strip. The LT4 will show you what it’s capable of. My LT4 is 4 tenths and 4 mph faster in the quarter than my LT1 was. :Steer

B17Crew
:w

Buy It!

Well, as of Sunday the offer is in at 16k, guess I now just need to wait and see...

Ok, so did you get it?:D

Get the LT4...They only made 5,500 or so.I paid $21,350.00 in 05'.had 32K Mi. super clean.

The car looks better than I imagined.

You got a steal! :upthumbs

You are gonna have so much fun! :beer

SAVE THE :w

Congratulations on a great looking Corvette!

It’s nice to see that the previous owner took into consideration adding debris deflectors at all four corners. They make a big difference in paint preservation. I have the same ones on my ’96. They’re easily removable for shows or detailing.

B17Crew
:w

(almost) All Corvettes Are Red!

Congratulations! You'll never regret getting the LT4. The more you learn about it, the more you'll appreciate it. And you're tapped into the most knowledgeable owners of this car/engine combination around.:thumb

Now make plans to join us at FunFest Sept. 19-21. Read this thread:
http://www.corvetteactioncenter.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105874

Then if you need more convincing, call me at 901-233-9260.

Regards,

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom