Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

LT4 LT4 Equipped Vettes

1996 LT4 Topic
Good Point

Did you know there were about 358,000 C4's and only 6359 LT4. I think that makes them pretty rare. Guy

And I have the luck to own a triple black convertible.:)

In Houston.:(

rcdk said:
And I have the luck to own a triple black convertible.:)

In Houston.:(

I can take that off your hands with no complaints at all!:L

rcdk, are you selling your car?

When searching for mine I found a triple black LT4 vert in the Houston area on Autotrader. It's still there if you're interested Edmond. ;)

Gorgon said:
rcdk, are you selling your car?

When searching for mine I found a triple black LT4 vert in the Houston area on Autotrader. It's still there if you're interested Edmond. ;)

Leon, oh no, I literally meant "take." LOL.:L

Leon,

Love your avatar there. Blue skies, the ocean and a Corvette. Does life get any better?

It's not me (Autotrader). But I would be happy to sell mine to anyone willing to pay more than it is worth.;)

Actually the weather hasn't been too bad this week in Houston. It was a wonderfully cool, non-humid drive this morning with the top down. Since mine is garaged at both ends of the commute and the A/C is the best I have ever seen in a car, the color combo really isn't much of a factor.

My '93 had way better A/C... I do not think the A/C systems work as good as the old ones... My 1990 honda will give you frostbite if you let it... The vette just doesn't work as well (or any other car with the new system)

rcdk said:
It's not me (Autotrader). But I would be happy to sell mine to anyone willing to pay more than it is worth.;)

Actually the weather hasn't been too bad this week in Houston. It was a wonderfully cool, non-humid drive this morning with the top down. Since mine is garaged at both ends of the commute and the A/C is the best I have ever seen in a car, the color combo really isn't much of a factor.

At least you have it under the cover of shade. I can't imagine getting into that thing after it's been sitting out in that hot Texas sun.:mad I think it's bad enough for me here in Illinois, "Oh, it burns my @$$!!!":L

Can't find IT

Okay, you guys have taken advantage of me in my weakened, Vette-long-in-the-shop condition. What's 3 years or so between friends?

rcdk, I cannot find the LT-4, Vert with traderonline. Details?

Unsure if I want to add a ZR-1 an LT-4 or a C-5 vert w/ 6-spd. to my HOT '84.

:w Mike, is crazy!

LT4 Triple Black Vert

Of course the car could be sold, it's been there for a while. Hell, a month later and the add for the car I just purchased is still up there. :duh

Vettelt193, no idea what car shows are going on in Melbourne this weekend. Work is killing me and haven't had any time to check around. :(

LT 4 Specs,

Thanks for the specs----I new this Vette was different-add the unusual horsepower variationS I've been reading about----------
WE HAVE A WINNER FOLKS
Let us enjoy this one

I've got an LT4/F45, Double Black - Loaded, and checking production numbers, there were only 79 made like this....It's got less than 18,000 miles on it and I can't even sell it...

I just sold my 82, incredibly well documented, and less than 20,000 miles for just over half of what it is worth.......Hang on to any Vette you have, but buy like hell if you can afford it, it's definately a buyer's market for Vettes.......:w

:beer

SWEET!!

I LOVE my LT4, CE, Torch Red coupe and YES they are a rare breed. Mine is only 1 of 63 prodiced with the RPO's I have.

They WILL hold their value, but were made to be driven...............................:cool :cool :cool :cool :_rock :_rock :_rock :_rock

LT4SilverEagle said:
They WILL hold their value, but were made to be driven...............................:cool :cool :cool :cool :_rock :_rock :_rock :_rock

I think your preaching to the chior Silver. My GS has got 86k on the clock, and she looks better now that when I bought her 2 years and 40k miles ago.:_rock

Jason:w

:J

twiget - True enough..... my baby is at 89 + change and pulling and looking SWEET!!!:cool :cool :CAC ;worship

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom