Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

LT4man rides again!

LT4man

Corvette
96 Collectors Edition LT4
Just in case any of you are wondering whatever happened to "LT4man"?

Well, I am back!

LT4man's 1996 Collector Edition Corvette #2.jpgLT4man's 1996 Collector Edition Corvette.jpg

SAVE the WAVE! :w

Alrighty now, everything is back in it's place and I must say Gregory the BUTT healed and is looking really nice hubba hubba :D :w

Bud

Great Gregory! It's looking good. Did Junkie do the work for you, or did you have someone local there do it?

Now that you have it back, are you going to try and make the CruiseFest? Would love to see you there.

Great Gregory! It's looking good. Did Junkie do the work for you, or did you have someone local there do it?

Now that you have it back, are you going to try and make the CruiseFest? Would love to see you there.
I was just long distance technical adviser!~!!:thumb
Glad to see you got your butt fixed Gregory!~!!! :D

As he always does, the "Junkman" was invaluable in the repair of my sweet ride!

Bill, the owner of Action Auto Body in Des Plaines, IL advised me to let him repair my original bumper cover which was sitting in my basement. I was rear-ended in 1998 at a stop light (pre-deja vu, anyone???) and had to pay extra to the insurance company for a new cover at that time.

Bill compared the two covers and thought the original cover would take less to repair. Bill did the repairs himself including the painting and the wet sanding (did any of you know they have 2500 grit sandpaper? Awesome!) and buffing.

Because I own a Vette (a problem all of you can relate to....:L) there was no way I could transport my numbers matching OEM bumper to Jesse's shop. At least without the use of a trailer! :rotfl

So, Jesse was kind enough to lend his expertise to the project! He was able to help us with the final alignment of the cover. :upthumbs

Many thanks to you, my friend! :beer

BTW, Bill is an expert when it comes to funeral cars: stretch limos, flower cars and hearses. The rear bumpers on all of those custom built vehicles are actually made of fiberglass, not rubber. So, Bill is also an expert when it comes to working on and painting Corvettes. He is the leading repair shop in the entire Chicagoland area for that type of "niche" work.

Still up in the air on that one, Tom. Many things going on right now in the Windy City. Going to try but I would not bet on it.

Also, my Vette has a real aversion now to mansions built on hills overlooking very deep canyons with water in them! :eek:hnoes

Yoda and Jane Ann:

Thanks for the condiments, nyuk, nyuk, nyuk!

Still up in the air on that one, Tom. Many things going on right now in the Windy City. Going to try but I would not bet on it.

Also, my Vette has a real aversion now to mansions built on hills overlooking very deep canyons with water in them! :eek:hnoes

Hahaha........I doubt we will be there this year. I think Mike and Laurie are going to be out of the country.

Butt feeling much better

real glad that your butt end is fine now.i inplour you to be at the fest greg, it would not be the same without you there. So please get you and your repaired butt to effingham. Your buddy in crime......................................billy:slap:slap

It's great to see your fixed. We need to put our butts in a seat at a Restaurant. By the way how is the rest of your body. Do you have any lingering neck or back problems.:lou

Mike will be out of town, so a mansion visit is unlikely.

BTW - I'm leaving for Chi on Saturday. I decided to hit the family before CruiseFest instead of after. I'll give you a buzz when I'm in town .:Steer

The car looks great!

Gregory, I can't think of a better way to make my 1,000th post on the CAC than to send kudos for you and the vette. When we last talked, you said you were leaning toward using the OEM rear panel. Everything looks great in the pics and I truly would like to see you and the car at CF. After all, it is only 2 days, and Chicago is a lot closer than Colorado. It is good that Jesse advised you on the corvette, his advice is priceless. Now that the car is fixed, come to CF and have Linda make an offer you can't refuse for the car.
Hope to see you next week.
Barrett

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom