Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

News: LT4man Vette used to stop Lexus SUV!

Hey Greg, boy that sucks ya never know what is around the corner a the day grows long. Keep us posted on your injuries, you will hurt all over for a while. How much damage to the LT4? Good luck.

SC:WTT

Sorry To Hear This News

Greg...prayers for you my friend.
Remo:cool

Gregory, what a sad thing to occur to you and the 96 CE. The CE can be repaired, the personal body parts take a long time in some cases. Don't sign any releases from the insurance companies. I still have problems from a collision in 1994 and see a doctor every 6 weeks due to soft tissue damage. I pray that your recovery will be rapid and complete.
Barrett

Hope you get well, that is a total bummer...figures some yuppie lady Lexus driver, how stereotypical...

Hopefully, you make a full recovery and the Vette too!!!

On a side note, if someone ever rear ends my Ruby, they had better make sure they get me good, cause if I can move, the S*** WILL HIT THE FAN, I will take every dime they have, that or they had better learn to run, REALLY FAST!!!

My prayers are with you my friend, the wave will survive!!!

A prayer for your speedy recovery my friend.

Sorry to hear about your accident, hope you recover real soon. How is your beloved car, not to bad i hope, but themain thing is you , keepus informed buddy and rest as good as possiable. Your friend Billy

At the request of Greg, I'm moving this thread to the C4 Section, specifically the C4 General Discussion Forum...
... so hang onto your hats, ladies and gents! I promise it will be quick and painless! ;)

Jane Ann

Hope you get well and wont have to deal with the pain for too long. I know how it feels to get in a wreck. i just had one about a year ago next month. i was going through an intersection at about 45mph when a guy decides to turn in front of me thinking he could beat me.... nope i had no time to react. i hit head on into his front passenger corner. Thank GOD For Air Bags!!!

Get Well Man:)

For those of you who have not met LT4Man or seen his car. LT4Man is one of the nicest people you would ever hope to meet and his willingness to share his knowledge of our cars is a treasure. I am holding my breath and waiting for an update on your injuries LT4 Man.

As for the car it also was a jewel. As a dailey driver for LT4Man it was not a diamond in the rough. It was a car that stood out amongst all the other Corvettes around it.

I will be praying that your pain is not a serouis injuray and that your car can be brought back to it's orginal condition.

PM me if I can be of help.
That it quite a testament to both the man and the car. Well done John. Both are 100% correct. :thumb

I spoke with Gregory yesterday and could tell he has had better days. He's going back for MRI today + some more testing. He didn't say it, but my guess is that there isn't a single muscle that isn't sore.

Heal quickly Gregory, I wouldn't know what to do with out the It4man! :upthumbs

T:wM

Hope you get better very soon my man! let us know the condition of you and your vette when you can!!:w

Duuuuude...that SUCKS! Let us feel your pain and post some pics... (although preferably of the car's rear end and not yours! :chuckle)

You know we're all hoping for your speedy and complete recovery!

Like others, I'm not sure what I'd do if someone hit my car. I've damaged my car before and I don't get too upset. My stupidity, my fault. But if someone else hits me??? Ohhhhh, I wouldn't want to be that person (nor myself for that matter)!

I guess I'll be the first to ask here...what's the status of the car? Any word from your insurance how they are going to handle it in terms of "cost to fix it" versus "value"?

First of all, let me say "Thank You!" to all of you who have wished me well and a speedy recovery. This same type of collision happened to me eleven (11) years ago. So, sadly, there is absolutely no upside.

Secondly, some of you have been asking for photographs. There is an on-going investigation into the accident. Therefore, photographs will not be posted. I hope you understand the reasoning for this.

Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers. I certainly need them!

WHILE I AM TRYING TO REGAIN MY HEALTH, THE WAVE WILL BE PUT ON HIATUS.

I'll save the wave while you're laid up.

While healing, don't forget to save the wave:w

Gregg

I have accepted the task of keeping the wave alive and well until we meet again over lunch somewhere and I can return it to you.:w:w:w

Gregg,

So sorry to hear about your accident. Linda and I wish you a speedy and complete recovery. Keep us posted on your progress.

It's such a shame to see a C4 that has been so well maintained get damaged. Linda absolutely loves that car.

Best wishes,
John G.

wtf.gif
Damn Greg, that really Inhales a Rotund Puppy's Rectal Region!! :eyerole:eyerole:eyerole
Why can't people pay attention to there driving??:W:W:W
In 2012 when I'm voted in as President,I'm going to out law
Cell Phone usage in All Motor Driven Vehicles,Power Boats,Bicycles,Check Out Lines and by "Cashers" on duty at Convenient Stores!!:boogie:boogie:boogie
:thumb

At least your still above ground,some people aren't that lucky after one of these ordeals!!:eek:hnoes:eek:hnoes:eek:hnoes
Hope they find the problem and get you on the mend,We can repair the Silver Bullet LT4!!:thumb:thumb:thumb

:beer

im voten for the rest of America to catch up to California in a lot of ways....
and in a lot of ways California will never catch up

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom