Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Question: MAF Burn Off Module

Jeffrey Hill

Corvette
Hello again , hoping everyone is healthy and safe , i have ran into another snag with my 85 Vette, the MAF Burn Off Module , seems that 85 was the only year that they used this module, does anyone know other than buying a used one on E bay , is there anyone that makes/sells this Module anymore? or is there a retrofit kit? again thank you very much for everyone's time and God Bless !

Hello again , hoping everyone is healthy and safe , i have ran into another snag with my 85 Vette, the MAF Burn Off Module , seems that 85 was the only year that they used this module, does anyone know other than buying a used one on E bay , is there anyone that makes/sells this Module anymore? or is there a retrofit kit? again thank you very much for everyone's time and God Bless !

Are you referring to the MAF burn off relay?

I own an 86 and as far as I know the MAF burn off relay is part of a 2 relay system that included the MAF power relay, they sits at the back of the fire wall on the battery side. I had to replace both of my relays when I bought my car. I got them both at NAPA for about 15.00 each

100_1076.JPG This is how it lloks on an 86

mafwiringdiagram.jpg here is the wireing diagram for the MAF burn off for an 85. Hope this helps

Tony

unfortunately on an 85 its on the inside of the car , it is its own module it wasn't part of the ECM on an 85 thanks for trying : )

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom