Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

many misc. parts '68-'73 for sale/trade

Hi Geo I emailed you about the seat belts for my 73 coup. I never heard back from you , How much did you want for them. Thanks Clarence

I posted a question over a month ago and haven't seen any response. I would be more comfortable paying the extra cost to a retailer than working through a non responder.

Just my .02 worth.

Hello I'm interested in a T/T colunm for a '70. would you happen to have it.
Thanks
e.p.

Do you have a 68 guage bezel?

geopar said:
I have a little of everything --- interior , gauges , seats , panels , suspension parts and pieces , a couple of frames . a couple of parts cars , doors/components/hardware , engines/heads/brackets/pullies , fenders/panels/pieces , trim , steering wheels , a couple of project vettes---2 '64 cps. , a '72 vert. , a '68 435 vert. , a nice red '73 4 sp. , a cobra replica(nice) , exhaust , smog , intakes , bumpers/brackets , tail lights , etc. , etc. , etc. . Please post here or e mail for specific needs/details/prices :geopar@gvtc.com Thanks , Geo
I'm looking for both rear bumper inner support rods (about a foot long rod with "an eye" on both ends and the front bumper LH small twisted bracket about 4" that goes directly in the corner. Thanks :J

I just converted my '76 to true duals and I need the support on the left side where it goes through the cross member. I believe the 68 - 73 will work. Thanks.

Do you have an Air cleaner set up for a 73? and rocker covers? :)

Need radiator support...

Hello, I need a radiator support for my 74 L48. I believe a 73's would fit, I could be wrong... In any case, do you have one??? If not, does anyone know where I could get one for under $200???

igasper10

looking for 68-9 side fender (passenger side)

Hi, I am looking for a 68-9 passenger side fender. Used is fine and even just the back half with the vents is ok as well as that is my only damaged area. Let me know if you have one. Thanks, Dave

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom