Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Mid America Motorworks - New to forum

• Thread starter Mid_America_Motorworks
  • Start date
M

Mid_America_Motorworks

Dear forum members,

First off I would like to introduce myself; I am Michael Yager Jr. of Mid America Motorworks. In the last few weeks I have been working with Rob to help grow and promote both Corvette Action Center and Mid America. One of the things we will be doing is having group sales periodically throughout the year. So to start off I have put a group together with prices and information. If you have any questions feel free to email me or give me a call.

603-464: 84-91 Targa SS mufflers: Reg $279.99 - Buy 3 $260.99 - Buy 5 $239.99

636-901bk: 90-96 Black console cushon: Reg $39.99 - Buy 3 $35.99 - Buy 5 $30.99

In addition we are offering 10% off on our "Dave McLellan" and "Zora Arcus Duntov" books.

Again feel free to email or call me anytime.

Thanks,
Michael

Welcome to the :CAC

My wife & I have been to the Funfest the last 3 years, they are Great!

I know you will enjoy this web-site!

Later . . . . . .
6 Shooter

Welcome!

Greetings and welcome to CAC. I think you will enjoy the Forums, and I am sure there may be opportunities here for your organization as well. I have personally gotten some great service from your company.

When and where exactly is the Fun Fest? Sounds interesting...:bu

Rick

Welcome,

Like 6 Shooter, my wife and I have also been to Funfest the last 3 years. We have enjoyed them all. :upthumbs

Welcome.

I live in central IL and have been to your business to pick up stuff before. Nice facility. I'm a fairly recent corvette owner and haven't been to the FunFest yet but I'll probably attend this year. I have to do somethings to the '88 to get her lookin right before I go. Looking forward to the bargains.

:D Welcome to the Corvette Action Center.......

Glad to see that we are being welcomed! Like I said any questions on anything you may have feel free to contact me.

Cheers,

Michael

Michael,

Welcome to CAC. I hope the sales promotions you are offering are a success and lead to many more. I have been a satisfied customer of Mid America over the last three years and look forward to upcoming offers.

Jeff

Mid_America_Motorworks said:
Glad to see that we are being welcomed! Like I said any questions on anything you may have feel free to contact me.

Cheers,
Michael
How's your Millenium Yellow 2002 ZO6 running?

6 Shooter

Welcome to the:CAC !!!

Group buys??? Now we're speakin' my language! :D
Good to have you aboard.

Jeff :w

Hi & welcome to:CAC ! I'm sure I'll be using your products in the near future as I just got my vette. No shopping list yet! Kinda like to keep the business in the family so to speak.
Tom:D

My 02 ZO6 is running close to about 500 HP at the crank thanks in part to some things under the hood. Last week it was under about 5 inches of snow... needless to say it wasnt running!

Cheers,

Michael

Mid_America_Motorworks said:
My 02 ZO6 is running close to about 500 HP at the crank thanks in part to some things under the hood. Last week it was under about 5 inches of snow... needless to say it wasnt running!

Cheers,

Michael
I think we need you to post a few pics of your Corvette and that Z06 engine bay. :upthumbs

Later . . . . . .
6 Shooter

Welcome to the CAC Mike!! :beer Always enjoy the catalogs and the great service!!

Mid America Motorworks....WELCOME!!!

Guess I'm the only one reading this thread who has no idea how this "group" buying thing works. :confused

Could you help by explaining how the whole process goes? It may be somewhere on the CAC forum site, but I'm not certain where to go.

Thanks,

Michael,
Welcome! This is probably one of the best sites out here. You are going to enjoy talking to us and being able to share info about the vettes we love.
I have been to your Fun Fests since 1994. I look forward to each and every one. I also enjoy your spring and fall swap fests. What a great idea.
Say Hi! to Dan when you see him. Tell him Greg from Chicago.
Save the wave!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom