Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Mid America Motorworks - New to forum

• Thread starter Mid_America_Motorworks
  • Start date
Welcome aboard. I just put a new power antenna from Mid America in my 86 this morning and it works great. I look forward to being able to keep my vette running and looking like new for man years
Dr-Pepper

Mike,

I've been watching Dream Car Garage on the Speed channel. Can you guys fix up my Red '92 next once you're done with the Red '91 on the show??? ;)

I wish I had the money to get the things done on my '92 like what you are doing to that one!! :cry

From what I've seen on the show, you guys have a great setup! :upthumbs

[EDIT:] My mistake...'91 not '92. Saw the L98 motor and figured it out.

stearnman said:
I've been watching Dream Car Garage on the Speed channel.
I guess I'm a little behind on what has already happened earlier this year. I checked your web-site and saw the episodes all layed out there. I guess I'll keep watching the "re-runs" to see the final results!

Michael - Welcome to CAC. I have some mags here with you and your brother looking at Corvette ads, or articles., when you were kids. Your dad close by. Time flys, how old are you guy's now?
Fishboat

Now showing up everywhere where Forums are.
Been with them for sooooooooooooo many years.
OK!
I Guess.

Mad-Mic said:
if you make a post of "Group Purchase Wanted" with the part(s) you want and others go in on it you get a discount. 3 or more 5 or more ect.

BTW welcome to CAC Mike :D

Welcome Michael!

I am interested in the 636-901bk: 90-96 Black console cushion: Reg $39.99 - Buy 3 $35.99 - Buy 5 $30.99.

To keep things consistent:
Should I post a "Group Purchase Wanted" in the C4 General Discussion or in the C4 Parts For Sale/Wanted? Also, I did not see any "Group Purchase Wanted" threads from Michael on any of the other classes (C1,2,3,5,6).

Then my next dumb question is how does the stuff get paid for?

A quick note to Mike Yager with a thanks and an apology. I got the Delco-Bose CD player they sell for my '84 and the CD player skipped and wouldn't play very often. Mike's team said they'd make it right and all they needed was a purchase order number. Well, turns out the shop that got me the radio I wanted went to a different vendor, so I still have my bad radio, but it's not Mid-America's fault at all.

So ... thanks for being so customer-oriented and sorry to waste your time like that. My bad.

I put a set on my '84 ... like in the caricature I did for my avatar. Really nice deal for the price. They go on easy, although I drilled a couple holes in the mounting brackets to get them closer to the body (personal preference) and they have a deep, throaty sound. The 3-inch stainless slash-cut tips, which are about two feet long under the car, also contain the muffler baffles, so they don't take up much space and won't burn out like the old glass-packs did. But make sure you want to hear your engine ... they still let the good sounds come through nicely.

We plan to attend the funfest and belong to The Original Corvette Club of St. Louis. Plan to park in the "Club" lot. Do we need any pre-parking paperwork to use that lot?

Regards, Mel
Melh5248@netscape.net

Hello Michael.

See you this Saturday, 11/11/06. Vette Set, Dayton/Columbus, Ohio visiting you via invitation.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom