Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Mid Years check in...

midyear
Beautiful Vettes, just had to make it the "wallpaper of the day " my wife will be surprised to find a car instead of a hot chick.

I have one, it's a 67 small block coupe with factory air that I bought from the original owner. In March of 2004 I will have owned this car for twenty years!

I have a '67 my father who isn't on the net but getd alot of help here has a '65 and a '66.

Tom M

Well I'd add to the fray... 66 vert.. Pop has a 66 vert also.. Dave..

27 cars so far...

keep 'em comin!!

Bought my first vette ever last year,

66 vert 327/350 hp L79, trophy blue exterior.

Not a bad way to start right?

MC

1967 Convertible C2, second owner, with 327/ 350 HP, 4spd, positrac rear, optional Hardtop, saddle Leather interior, factory A/C, shoulder belts, Telescopic steering wheel, tinted glass, AM/FM PB Radio options. Not to mention all documentation from Dealer order sheet to present, including Factory manuals for 63 and 65.

Also not a bad way to start!

Bob

mid year coupe

mine is a 1967 427 400 hp coupe all # matching with build sheet
just finishing a complete frame off resto-it took best in class in its first show last weekend--also there was a retired ncrs judge there-he looked it over quite extensively and asked if had been certified yet--i said next year-he said it is ready and reccomended i do it--i felt that was a nice feather in the cap to hear that-
of course i do plan on driving the car on sunny days--it isnt just to sit in the garage for show-its also to enjoy-
have had a 65 327 365hp coupe and a 1992 zo7 coupe

Pedro:

One 1985 red/graphite---origionalle owner, 28K miler. One tripleblack 1965 vert. Tricked out L76. Howdy.

Thirty seven cars so far...

Rich Lagasse:

Your car and garage are incredible!
I wouldn't mind living in your garage!

mcditalia:

Great way to start your corvette ownership.
These midyears are beautiful cars and always turn heads!

bobmanx:

Also a great way to start!

Man, I wish we could start a "corvette community".
A neighborhood where, in order to live there, you had to be a corvette enthusiast.

You guys certainly have some beautiful cars.

Please keep 'em coming!

Regards,

Pedro

firstgear said:
I have a 2003 Z06 Torch Red and on Thursday I will have my 1964 Riverside Red Coupe!

I am loosing sleep over that car.....too excited!!!!!:upthumbs

Welcome to the CAC Herb. I can understand your feelings. Post a picture when you get a chance.

Also Rgrigs,

Welcome aboard. Hope you are enjoying your new midyear too.

Tom

Got a 1965 convertable , 250HP, powerglide. Power windows, brakes, steering and Fac. A/C. Cant believe I waited so long.
LinkPhoto

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom