Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Mid Years check in...

sting66ray:

Gorgeous roadster! I'm like that black stinger...hmmm wonder why?

Denney:

Beautiful cars!!

You and Midyear are a caravan all by yourselves!!

youwish2bme:

You're right..they are a pretty sight together..

Thanks again,

Pedro

Pedro, It's my pop's he's had his since 73 and I picked mine up about 6 mon ago... Pretty cool seeing two in his garage when I went to see him... Dave.. (qoute)

sting66ray:

Gorgeous roadster! I like that black stinger...hmmm wonder why?

Denney:

Beautiful cars!!

You and Midyear are a caravan all by yourselves!!

youwish2bme:

You're right..they are a pretty sight together..

Thanks again,

Pedro

Pedro, It's my pop's he's had his since 73 and I picked mine up about 6 mon ago... Pretty cool seeing two in his garage when I went to see him... Dave.. (qoute)

Have now: 66 Sunfire Yellow convertible, 65 Nassau Blue convertible.

Had: 66 Nassau Blue Coupe, 67 Red Air Convertible, 64 Daytona Blue Convertible, 71 Warbonnet Yellow LS6 Convertible, 69 Red Convertible.

Started out liking the sharks, but it's Midyears for me now.

56 Midyears so far...

I don't know which is my favorite....

Pedro

I posted earlier, but without a picture, so here's a link to my 66 roadster. Hope this works. Bob

I'm new to the forum. It has alreadu been a help. I have a 63 convertible. It's my 18th vette. Once you get this fever you never loose it.

midyears

One 67 sunfire BB vert.

One 88 white coupe

Midyears always are my favorites

Gerry

63 Fuelie Roadster here. Daytona Blue, red interior, white top. I have owned it since 1964 (It was born Oct 62). It has 3:55 Posi, 4spd, Sintered Met brakes, off road under chassis exhaust, big sway bars, HD springs, but has a wonder bar radio and heater, and of course no big tank. Is this a z06 roadster?, wannabe??? They supposedly never made any "early" convertible Z06s, and apparently none of the "late" roadster z06s that were rumored to have been built have ever turned up. I have never been able to chase down the original order/owner, etc, so I guess i'll never know. I also have a Sebring Silver MN6 daily driver-great car +95 4WD Suburban, & wife drives a black GTP.

One 1965 Roadster - at least it was before I took it apart. It should be back together by the end of next summer.

Dave
:beer

I figured I would post a picture of my 66

attachment.php

yep

65 roadster, black with silver interior.
1st midyear, taken this one to the grave. Had a 77 and an 85.
Montana

Took me 35 yrs, but finally got one. '64 roadster w/orig power train 327/300 ps, pb, pw, auto. and having the time of my life!

Gerry:
Got any pics of your Sunfire Yellow roadster?

Rgrigs:
Nice car!

Montana:
Do you have any pictures of your car? I don't think I've ever seen that combination!

Charlie '64:
I know the feeling buddy, it took me that long too!!

Dave65:
You're a brave man...I would never attempt that!

Black Moon:
Wow...18 vettes. Which one would you call your favorite?
By the way.....welcome to the CAC.
This is a great place.

We're up to 63 mid years... great pictures..
Keep 'em comin' guys!!

Pedro

Hey Everybody!

I have 3 in all, a '63 survivor, roadster which is Riverside red, black interior, 340 hp, that I bought 2 years ago off of Ebay from San Fran. area. A '63 Coupe I just bought locally about a month ago which is Sebring silver, red interior, 300 hp. Last but unfortunatly least is an '89 driver which is dark blue, black interior roadster with white top that I've owned for 6 years and am considering selling it.

I have had in the past, a '63 roadster, 64 coupe and a 66 roadster.

Mike

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom