Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Mid Years check in...

Hi Sixtyfour and welcome...guess what?

Ironically, your's is the 64th car!!

'63split,

Nice stable!

Welcome. You'll like it here.

Pedro

I own the 64 Vert you can see on the left. Bought it two years ago and restored it.

@EBVette...I know the guy that owns the car in your avatar....thats´ VIN #660 a 63 fuelie (mentioned in Noland Adams many times). He lives in Munich.

As well there are some quite intersting cars over here. Amongst them I do know 2 ´66 BigTankers, A very original 65 Ermine White Roadster, a Red/Red Split that has less then 22k miles on the odo....and several BB cars.

Attached below is a photo of my '67 Marlboro Maroon convertible. Owned since 1980 but have had three other midyears, a '78 Pace Car, Silver Anniversary and a '74 convertible. The '67 is a 350hp 327, 4-speed, power steering, off-road exhaust, headrests and more. Received NCRS Top Flight a few years ago but now I enjoy driving it with the '60's street look.http://members.aol.com/wheelsetc1/67.jpg

wheelsetc. said:
Attached below is a photo of my '67 Marlboro Maroon convertible. Owned since 1980 but have had three other midyears, a '78 Pace Car, Silver Anniversary and a '74 convertible. The '67 is a 350hp 327, 4-speed, power steering, off-road exhaust, headrests and more. Received NCRS Top Flight a few years ago but now I enjoy driving it with the '60's street look.http://members.aol.com/wheelsetc1/67.jpg

67 mid years so far...

Thanks to all for posting and for your pictures.

Mikey1

Sweet looking vette..

Wheelsetc.,

Your roadster is beautiful.

Where in South Florida are you?

Pedro

67 silver/black 2 top roadster original 327-350 now built(bored .040) CHROME Street & Performance TPI (chrome is faster) and Dayton custom built Wire Wheels..all original stuff preserved and in the attic....

Tripleblack51 said:
67 mid years so far...

Thanks to all for posting and for your pictures.

Mikey1

Sweet looking vette..

Wheelsetc.,

Your roadster is beautiful.

Where in South Florida are you?

Pedro

Thanks for the kind words. We're in Tequesta, north end of Palm Beach County. Jim

HI pedro

I have a 67 Roadster MARINA blue MATCHING#S 327/350 HP
4 speed A/C SIDE-PIPE. I'M STILL LEARNING ABOUT THE CAR, GETTING A LOT OF HELP FROM JOHN Z AND THE REST OF THE GANG AT THE FORUM.

SEE YOU AT THE TOWER SHOPS.

TONY

I've had my C3-71 Big block conv for 22years. Always liked the midyears- So -in the last year I've acquired 2 of them- I think they are great cars- a little easier to work on...but then more expensive!

Richard454 said:
I've had my C3-71 Big block conv for 22years. Always liked the midyears- So -in the last year I've acquired 2 of them- I think they are great cars- a little easier to work on...but then more expensive!

Richard454:
Nice stable!! Your roadsters are a pretty pair.

Tony67:
Welcome!! This is a great site.
I've seen your car in person. It is beautiful.
See you Friday!

67 Fuelie:
Got any pictures of your roadster? That's one combination I don't see too often, but one of my favorites.

71 cars so far. I can't ever see too many mid-years.

Pedro

Sorry, I have pics but have yet to figure out how to post them on this forum...duh

Put me down for one. I have a '63 Coupe that I bought in 1984 and the girlfreind is currently trying to by a red '65 coupe with flares.

blue63vette said:
Put me down for one. I have a '63 Coupe that I bought in 1984 and the girlfreind is currently trying to by a red '65 coupe with flares.

72 mid years..

JohnZ:

I'll dig around in my pockets and if I can come up with an extra $76k, I'll call you.
Beautiful car you built there.

blue63vette:
Beautiful..
Are those wheels on your car the Torque Thrusts or Cragars?

They look great..

Pedro

I have a 64 rag top. Of course red with black. I have a 67 big block hood and will be adding the black stinger stripe during the winter. My car is original era equipment but not a total numbers matching car. I think the time has come to upgrade the old girl, so I think I am going to freshen bushing, shocks and springs and have seriously considered putting the old 327 aside and drop in a strong crate small block. I guess we will just see what the winter brings.

Pedro,

Those wheels are TT2's. 16x7s. Thanks for the compliment.

Dan

Lucy64 said:
I have a 64 rag top. Of course red with black. I have a 67 big block hood and will be adding the black stinger stripe during the winter. My car is original era equipment but not a total numbers matching car. I think the time has come to upgrade the old girl, so I think I am going to freshen bushing, shocks and springs and have seriously considered putting the old 327 aside and drop in a strong crate small block. I guess we will just see what the winter brings.

Hey Kerry,

First of all,

Happy Birthday!!

You were born in a good year...the same one I was born in.

Your car sounds nice. I just had new shocks and springs put on my '67 coupe and had a four wheel alignment.
It really made a difference in the stance and ride. I also have a red car with a '67 big block hood.

If you've got any pictures of your car, we sure would love to see 'em!

Thanks for posting,

Pedro

Yes. Do you have any photo software (assuming you have a digital camera)? If so, there will be software bundled in that can accomplish this. If not, IM me and I'll give you my eMail to send me a sample photo and I'll do it for you.

Sweeeeeet. I wonder if there's room for a '63 in my garage somewhere?

Tom :s

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom