Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Mid Years check in...

It's a 300hp but it has gone through some changes. I just bought the car in June and am trying to work out some bugs mechanically and then I'll decide what to do with the body/paint. Thanks for the compliment but like most women she looks good from 50 feet away.;)

I hear ya!

I bought my riverside red '63 roadster about 1 1/2 years ago. It's a survivor with all original stuff including paint. I'm the 3rd owner. It's a 340 HP with not many other options. I just bought a Sebring Siver '63 coupe and I've been working on it over the past few months. It should be ready for the street by the weekend.

Best Regards,
Mike

Old post, but I just found it. I have a 65 2 top convertible, 327/350hp,4 spd, sidepipes,knockoffs, and teakwheel. I did a 3yr body-off on it. Farmed out the xmission and rear-end rebuild and did the rest myself. From sandblasted frame to paint. What Fun!!! It's a driver for me and it's been to Carlisle twice. 1000 miles round trip each time and runs like the new car that it is.

Hey Sidepipe,

How is Potsdam? Iwent to school at Clarkson 30+ years ago and I really liked the area. Have you lived there long and if so has it changed much in the 30 years. I am going to take a trip back there this summer and enjoy some memories. Thanks for jogging my mind. Not too many people from Potsdam here in NJ.

Bsst regards,
Gerry

Check in

just checking in still working on my project here
looks like early march before any paint.

Herm

Re: Check in

Kd8pe said:
just checking in still working on my project here
looks like early march before any paint.

Herm

Hi Herm,

Nice to hear from you.

Is your '67 a coupe or a roadster?

Got any pictures? I'd love to see the progress.

Regards,

Pedro

I'm a new midyear owner: a '66 Mosport convertible 327/350.
I have owned 3 C-3's: a '76, a '71 T-top and a '71 LT-1 convertible.

dlrshort

dlrshort said:
I'm a new midyear owner: a '66 Mosport convertible 327/350.
I have owned 3 C-3's: a '76, a '71 T-top and a '71 LT-1 convertible.

dlrshort

Hi Dave and welcome to this forum.

Great bunch of people here.

Congratulations on your midyear.
It sounds like you love 'em too!

If you've got any pictures of your baby, please post 'em.

Regards,

Pedro

New to this forum, but I presently have a pearl silver '65 COUPE with all the required "cruiser" equipment like P/G, Air, P/S, P/W, . Have owned 3 different 'VETTES, the first , another '65, bought in '70.

Chris Nix said:
New to this forum, but I presently have a pearl silver '65 COUPE with all the required "cruiser" equipment like P/G, Air, P/S, P/W, . Have owned 3 different 'VETTES, the first , another '65, bought in '70.

Hi CJ,

Welcome from another "Old Geezer".

Please post pictures of your coupe if you have 'em.
From a coupe lover, I'd love to see 'em!

Pedro

:beer :w

Hey Gerry,

Just saw your post. I also was at Clarkson 30+ years ago. How many +++ for you? I graduated in 71. I still pass thru Potsdam a lot and things have changed. I don't know if you saw any of the academic buildings on the hill. You might be in for a surprise as far as the campus goes, but the town and area is pretty much the same.

Have a 63 conv. 327/250 pwrglide pwr str. pwr brks. most everything is original minus the ermine white paint, has a newer artic white. Been thinking of selling it and finding a 58 or 60

Just purchased a '65 Coupe (327/350), this past November and recently found this web site. Mine is mildly custom in the "Southern California" style,( i.e. 6 tailights, A/R wheels, Hurst shifter, no front bumper and side exhaust). Plus my favorite, signed glovebox by Jan & Dean. I'm impressed with all the information available here and look forward to sharing stories. Now, if the weather would just cooperate and bring an early spring so I can get this bad boy on the road.

Hi Wiscane,

Thanks for checking in.

cdr63corv,

Sounds like a sweet car, but those C1s are beautiful too.

Stokers,

Welcome!!

And thanks for checking in.

Your car sounds cool. Jan & Dean had a few hits back in the day.

I like that "no bumper" look.

Pedro

I purchased my 66 ragtop this past September. This is my 5th midyear, and the best. I have also owned 2 C3's and a 99 Convertible. The C5 was nice, but the roar of a smallblock with side exhaust is hard to beat.

The 66 is a rally red with a black interior and top. It is a 327-350 with 4 speed, side exhaust, knock-offs but few other options.

corvettegreg said:
I purchased my 66 ragtop this past September. This is my 5th midyear, and the best. I have also owned 2 C3's and a 99 Convertible. The C5 was nice, but the roar of a smallblock with side exhaust is hard to beat.

The 66 is a rally red with a black interior and top. It is a 327-350 with 4 speed, side exhaust, knock-offs but few other options.

That sounds sweet!

Did you know that you can use your side exhaust to set off car alarms? Just drive by slowly in 2nd and listen to 'em go off.

It's a lot of fun!

Your car looks very nice in your avatar pic.

Thanks for checking in.

Pedro

Thanks for the car alarm idea Pedro. It will be a while before the cold and snow is gone...and if I can remember that long I will try it out.

Your car looks super! I can't make my mind up if I like coupes or convertibles better....my first was a coupe, then a convert, then a coupe, and so on.

Wish I was in Florida right now so I could be enjoying the 66.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom