Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Mid Years check in...

First owned my '66 in 1987-1988, then bought it back in the spring of 2002. It's got the original 327-350HP engine,4-speed, and 3.36 gears.
Dick

'67 Marina Blue convertible, white/blue interior. Have had three C1's and three C2's previously, plus the Grand Sport I built.

My first Corvette I drove and purchase was the 1966 Trophy Blue Coupe L79. Purchase the car in 1997 and hope to keep it a long time.

Gotta have at least one....

Never had so much fun.. :Steer

Tony

We're up to 43 cars guys...

Some real beauties!!

Thanks for posting the pictures.

Pedro

Have a '64 white with saddle interior coupe with original 300 HP, PG, PS, PB, PW, full tinted glass & Posi, It has 59,xxx miles and I have the original sales slip and registration papers. Car has 80% of the original paint and is a very nice 5 footer. I've installed repro KO's but the original wheels and hubcaps are in the basement.
I also have a restored '56 and a '98 coupe that I purchased new in Nov.97 and have 13,000 miles on it. When I want to get a Vette out to drive, it's usually the '64 or the '56.

Tripleblack51 said:
We're up to 43 cars guys...

Some real beauties!!

Pedro

Pedro,

I agree. Some real beauties in this thread.

I can't brag much about the topside right now, but I'll offer this look underneath. I took this today during our test body-drop and bumper-fit session.
under-test-drop2-700.jpg

For more, see the last part of Chapter 19 and Chapter 29.

'66 Red coupe, black leather, Side Exh, KO's (look's a lot like your car Tripleback)

'92 Z-07 coupe, black, black leather (daily driver)

My Dad bought me my first one in '72 (a '64 FI vert..cost, $1,400, those were the days)...... i've had 2-3 setting around ever since.

(1) 67 BB convertible,marina blue,bright blue leather,black top,factory sidepipes,bolt ons and redlines.

(1) 61 315hp fuelie,black/silver coves,red interior,black top(both tops) whitewalls, 4:11 Posi,wonderbar and heater.

How's that

This is a fun thread...getting to see all these beautiful mid-years.

We've got 52 mid years so far....

67Heaven:

That is just too pretty under there..how're you going to bring yourself to drive that beauty when it's ready?

JP1522:

I know it's a tough job deciding which to drive when you have a C5 and a mid-year...but somebody's gottta do it!

66427-450:

Great color combo...but it looks like that's where the similarity ends...you've got a monster under your hood!!

Enjoy my friend!

nick67vette:

You have got some beautiful vettes. My favorite is the sunfire yellow.

67435animal

What can I say...one of the sweetest looking coupes on this forum!

skyman :

What color is your roadster?

Sams '66:

Very nice!!

Thanks guys, for posting your pictures!

Pedro

Dave,

I'm not sure what you're doing wrong in posting your pic, but your link works just fine.

Thanks for posting.

Nice white roadster. Who belongs to the red one?

Pedro

Okay what am I doing wrong tonight?? I just posted a link since i couldn't get the pic to show... Dave.. [/B][/QUOTE]

I have 2 of them. A 66 bb 2-top vert and a 350hp coupe (in addition to a 96 GS vert and an 02 coupe) as seen in the pic below.:v

Pedro, It's my pop's he's had his since 73 and I picked mine up about 6 mon ago... Pretty cool seeing two in his garage when I went to see him... Dave..

67, I thought I had posted pics here before, I guess not. I have no problem posting pics on CF.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom