Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Mid Years check in...

What did you guys at Clarkson, my father was a prof there about that time, and my Uncle was a student.

Tom

srthom13 said:
One 66 Black/Black 427- 425

Nice!!

Any pictures?

I'm kinda partial to black..hence my sign-on name.

Thanks for checkin' in.

Pedro

Pedro, Thanks. I am not that computer literate but I will try to figure it out and get some photos . Steve

Just a quick intro as I'm a new member here. I recently purchased a 1966 Nassau Blue 327/300 Convertible from a family member. The car is in rough shape but is almost all original and it drives pretty good. It's not the most desireable as far as options go (Powerglide, AM/FM, Posi) but I'm having a blast with it. This is my first Corvette and all the knowledge displayed on this board has already been very helpful as I embark on this project.

Brian

Brian , I am also a newbie. I found a wealth of knowledge by going through the threads. Welcome, Steve

BrianWilson said:
Just a quick intro as I'm a new member here. I recently purchased a 1966 Nassau Blue 327/300 Convertible from a family member. The car is in rough shape but is almost all original and it drives pretty good. It's not the most desireable as far as options go (Powerglide, AM/FM, Posi) but I'm having a blast with it. This is my first Corvette and all the knowledge displayed on this board has already been very helpful as I embark on this project.

Brian

Hi Brian,

Are you the Brian Wilson of Beach Boys fame?

Welcome and congrats on your mid-year. All mid-years are desireable and fun to work on.

Use the "search" function here when you have a question.
If you can't find it that way...just ask away.
Someone will chime in and help you.

Regards,

Pedro :w

Tripleblack51 said:
Hi Brian,

Are you the Brian Wilson of Beach Boys fame?

Welcome and congrats on your mid-year. All mid-years are desireable and fun to work on.

Use the "search" function here when you have a question.
If you can't find it that way...just ask away.
Someone will chime in and help you.

Regards,

No, I'm not him, but I do get asked that question frequently. In fact, that's the second time today and the third time this week. Strangely enough I have the same birthdate as him, and even stranger, his daughters were in that early 90's pop group Wilson Philips and my middle name is Philip. If only I had a shred of his musical genius I might be able to afford more Corvettes!

Brian

BrianWilson said:

Brian

Hey, don't be too negative regarding the options on your car. I've got a Powerglide & a 4-speed, both 300 hp, and I enjoy driving the Powerglide convertible more than the 4-speed coupe, as long as it's short trips locally (which most of mine are anymore).

But, then again, that could say something about age . . .
Welcome Aboard!

rlm :cool :beer

64 Riverside Red Vert. Car looks like an original 327/365 but has a 67 frame, 65 Trans(M21) and engine block. Looks like I can't host picts here. I have my picts on the "other" site. Lots of names I recognize. I just found this site. :w :w

Hogan64 said:
64 Riverside Red Vert. Car looks like an original 327/365 but has a 67 frame, 65 Trans(M21) and engine block. Looks like I can't host picts here. I have my picts on the "other" site. Lots of names I recognize. I just found this site. :w :w

Hey Ted,

Welcome.

Looks like you took some of the best from different years to put your baby together! :beer

What color top and interior?

Tripleblack51 said:
I'm curious as to how many mid-year (1963 to 1967) owners and cars are on this forum.

I know that several people here have more than one mid-year

I have one. (in my signature and avatar)

How many mid year vettes only do you have?

Pedro
1966, 427 , Tripple black convertable, 3.08 HWY gears, stock side exhaust, :beer :beer best ET 13.3 @ 105 MPH

Black top and black leather.

auto33.jpg

smallvette.jpg

Hogan64 said:
Black top and black leather.

auto33.jpg

smallvette.jpg

Absolutely beautiful!!

Awesome paint job on your car.

How can anyone look at these cars and not believe they were/are the most best looking corvette generation.

(Of course that is my humble opinion)

Thanks for the pictures.

I've always had street cars, hot rods and a '74 Corvette in the past but FINALLY got my '65 roadster a while ago. I live in a very area that has a great summer and I love this car way more than I thought I was gonna. Wish I could post a pic.

00fxd said:
I've always had street cars, hot rods and a '74 Corvette in the past but FINALLY got my '65 roadster a while ago. I live in a very area that has a great summer and I love this car way more than I thought I was gonna. Wish I could post a pic.

email one to me and I will get it posted

00fxd said:

YOUR WISH IS GRANTED

28691854-d9cc-02000155-.jpg

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom