Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Millennium Yellow Owners Sign in Here!

Hot Rod Roy said:
Does a MY '84 count? I think it's the perfect color for a 'vette. Chevy didn't offer MY in '84, so I fixed the problem! (Haven't seen any other one's like it, either!) I get thumbs up from MY C-5 drivers!
Oh, yes indeed!
Please post a photo. That sounds great.

Tammy

Waking up an old 1...

Black Z06 Boy... said:
"Dwayne, I'd be careful telling Remo to "shoo... get out of here..." With that Lingenfelter upgrade he's doing, you may end up being the bug on his windshield."
BTW - I think Remo would rather roast a Z06, that a fellow Roadster! :cool

05NDaKeys-02.jpg

Millennium Yellow was the only color I wanted for my '02 Z06. As Corvette Racing knows, all fast Vettes are yellow or else they would be racing their C5R's and C6R's in some other color.

Rod

BTW - I think Remo would rather roast a Z06, that a fellow Roadster! :cool

Which means I no longer have to fear Remo going cannibal- I'm a roadster owner now.
;)

Fear No More

Which means I no longer have to fear Remo going cannibal- I'm a roadster owner now.
;)

Patrick - welcome to the world of topless driving.
Remo:cool
QuicksilverFrontjpg.jpg

Are you a MY C5 owner?
If so, step forward please, so that we may see you better (that color tends to fade into the background ;))

What made you choose your color?

For me, it was my inner rebel breaking through after being repressed for 39 years :D

Tammy
:w:w:wFor me it was my repression rebelling my instinct to by red:boogie Scott:beer
attachment.php
oon

For me, it was just the best color for a C5 convertible. Plus it gave me some closure for the one that got away...

My aunt and uncle owned a 1966 Pontiac Catalina convertible from new -- yellow with a black interior and top. The car was garage-kept, rarely driven, and ever since I was 3 years old, they'd told me that was "my car." They kept that call all through my school years (including college). Not long after I got my first job in my chosen career (and could seriously consider buying the car from them), I found myself back home in Pittsburgh, helping my brother with some of the lawn chores that he was continuing to do for them -- and staring a a big empty in the garage where the Pontiac had lived. When I asked where the car was, I was told that they'd sold recently it -- my aunt claimed they didn't even know I wanted it...! What's worse is the friend to whom they sold the car immediately 'flipped' (re-sold; not wrecked) it. It was gone forever... :cry

At first, I hated yellow vettes. Thought they were too loud. A couple of friends convinced me about the color and I also was very much influenced by the racing Corvettes. Now I love Yellow, especially with very black tires and shiny aluminum or chrome wheels. So, I bought a '77 coupe. Did you ever noticed that many of the Corvette ads feature yellow vettes? They do attract bugs. Glad to hear it reported by others because I thought there was something strange about mine.

Love my Yellow Vette

Hi guys,
just wanted to jump in and say how much I love my new 04 Millennium Yellow C5. When I went looking to move up from my 87 White coupe I found "Big Bird" in Houston TX and had to have her!
My wife and I flew there and drove her back to Birmingham, and yes the next morning I went out to find a red wasp sitting on her!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    243 KB · Views: 72
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    236.4 KB · Views: 75
MyYellow Big Bird

New to the forum. This is my Millennium Yellow 2000.003r.jpg004r.jpg005r.jpg

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom