Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Millennium Yellow Owners Sign in Here!

Best of luck with your new car.I love the color

I lost this thread as I wanted to post a photo of my car when it was complete

This is how it looks today

52038421-c6b9-02000180-.jpg

Silver85 said:
I have traded my Silver Vette off for a shinny Millenium Yellow one, so here it is! 2 years as a member and 2nd post...I spend way too much time elsewhere.
Well done! What a beautiful machine.
Do come back and post some more. We expect that from the MY folks :D

Tammy

IH2LOSE said:
Best of luck with your new car.I love the color

I lost this thread as I wanted to post a photo of my car when it was complete

This is how it looks today

52038421-c6b9-02000180-.jpg

WOW.!!!
That is spectatular.

Hey Gang:

Ive been a lurker and a member for a while. I think this is an awesome site!!

Anyway, heres a few pics of my M.Y. I took them earlier this week.

I look forward to hangin' around this board.

IMG_0730.jpg

IMG_0768.jpg

IMG_0745.jpg

What a fabulous looking car you have. I really think you have fine taste in cars.

John:w

Lexroc, excellent shots. Something about the warm light of late afternoon brings out the true colors of the MY, don't you think?

MsSchroder said:
Lexroc, excellent shots. Something about the warm light of late afternoon brings out the true colors of the MY, don't you think?

Thanks!! I completely agree with y ou about the late afternoon sun.
I read the "picture tip thread" a few times and tried to incorporate the tips when I was taking the pics. All in all, I took about 50 pics that day. Almost all of them came out really good.
Thanks again for the compliment :)

Pretty much the same twist. I waited 40 yrs. for my 04 millenium yellow conv. I've got to get some pics posted asap!!! That's why my license plate reads W8D4IT.

Looks good, very good!

Welcome! I am a newbie also, but there is a lot which can be learned here. Did I mention I like the color?

Unbelievable

Incredible - someone blew the dust off this "golden oldie" thread.

Remo:cool

Yellow for me

When I bought my mill. yell. 2004 about 2 yrs. ago, I searched the internet for one. Two dealerships in my area had what I was looking for. The first dealer I went to had just gotten it in and it was sitting on the showroom floor along with three other vettes. The salesman approached me and I told him this one's mine, write it up! He could'nt believe it. That was the fastest he had ever sold a corvette!!! I told him well it took me 45 yrs. to get it!!! Now 2 yrs. , 9500 mis., and countless thumbs ups, it was well worth it!!!

Here we go again!!!

Just got back from the Cleveland auto show. Got to see the new Z06 up close. Had to fight back the crowd!!! Guess what color it was???? Could it be '' YELLOW'' . Darn right!!!!

YOU MEAN....

hzl6cm said:
You folks knew what I ment anyway - I put the initials since I didn't trust myself to spell "Millennium" and then I could even speel the initials right - jeees! I guess I should have been working instead of messing around on the forum ;-)
You meant millenium HELLO!!!!

I'll be at Carlisle with the Bling Vette!!! Along with fellow mill. yell. kindred spirits!!!

Are we talkin' Cruisefest? I think we should develop a special award for the Most Represented Color.... :D

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom