Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Millennium Yellow Owners Sign in Here!

I was there the night the photos were shot. :cool

Click it and it'll grow. ;)

Ken said:
Why, thank you kind sir! :o

1950... "It was a very good year..." :L

but I'm serious...I am 1 year your senior(1949):hb so I should know.....showed my wife and she also said you look 15 years younger than you say you are...:L :beer

My mother had three boys and a girl. My brother Bill is ten years less three days older than I, my brother Rick was seven years older, and my sister Sandy is four years younger.

Rick and myself share similar features and both have been told all our lives that we appeared younger than we actually were. :cool

Sadly, we lost our brother Rick to colon cancer a few years ago, at fifty-eight, now I'm beginning to wonder if I'm gonna even make it that far! :ugh

I quit drinking five years ago; that's a start ain't it? :L

Cigarettes will be next, just gimme some time. ;)

Ken said:
My mother had three boys and a girl. My brother Bill is ten years less three days older than I, my brother Rick was seven years older, and my sister Sandy is four years younger.

Rick and myself share similar features and both have been told all our lives that we appeared younger than we actually were. :cool

Sadly, we lost our brother Rick to colon cancer a few years ago, at fifty-eight, now I'm beginning to wonder if I'm gonna even make it that far! :ugh

I quit drinking five years ago; that's a start ain't it? :L

Cigarettes will be next, just gimme some time. ;)

Sory to hear about your brother...yes it is a start to quit drinking but...and about the cigarettes...you do not have any time to spare..get with the program...just go cold turkey...if you can do a detailed project like your Vette and I mean wow...I just saw it for the first time ...then stoping smoking will be easy...;)

MsSchroder said:

Ken, I think the photo deserves some exposure over in the Yellow vs Silver thread.

Tammy

Tammy - thanks for the plug. Don't know if you're keeping track of what's happening on that thread but it's interesting. I keep trying to get people to draw some conclusions - but they're so busy defending their color choices that they're missing the personality - color connection. Thanks again. BTW - I love the picture. Don't those two colors look great together?

Remo

Hey Remo,
They do look GREAT together.
Yes, I've been keeping up with the thread. It may take a little prodding to get the analysis flowing. Also, Patrick has started a Color Theory thread. It will be interesting to see what develops there too.

Tammy

Remo said:
Tammy - thanks for the plug. Don't know if you're keeping track of what's happening on that thread but it's interesting. I keep trying to get people to draw some conclusions - but they're so busy defending their color choices that they're missing the personality - color connection. Thanks again. BTW - I love the picture. Don't those two colors look great together?

Remo

Personality, personality...oh...oh...yellow has personality....hehe...all colors have some kind of personality...even the color black(death color) has personality:L :L :L

Ken said:
Just do it! :L

If I do it, people will just say that I'm stroking my ego. ;)

Ken--as long as that's all you're stroking... ...hehehe...;LOL

Signing in as a yellow member

I have traded my Silver Vette off for a shinny Millenium Yellow one, so here it is! 2 years as a member and 2nd post...I spend way too much time elsewhere.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom