Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Millennium Yellow Owners Sign in Here!

SANOLS1 said:
I'm a little lost here, I missed the press release and I don't get out as often as I should so please tell me what "ME" stands for. Millennium Ellow?

Yep its the new yellow color for the 2006 Z06:L :L :L

I think it means Millenium Ewwwwwww that is a cool color.

Craig

SANOLS1 said:
I'm a little lost here, I missed the press release and I don't get out as often as I should so please tell me what "ME" stands for. Millennium Ellow?

SANOLS1 said:
You folks knew what I ment anyway - I put the initials since I didn't trust myself to spell "Millennium" and then I could even speel the initials right - jeees! I guess I should have been working instead of messing around on the forum ;-)

hzl6cm said:
You folks knew what I ment anyway - I put the initials since I didn't trust myself to spell "Millennium" and then I could even speel the initials right - jeees! I guess I should have been working instead of messing around on the forum ;-)
/

Its ok...we understand and were just playing with you...but...
speel???:L :L :beer

hzl6cm said:

Sorry, I thought I was naive or something and almost didn't ask for fear of sounding like I was... ;LOL

IH2LOSE said:
Here is my New Millenium Yellow Corvette.

44161025-d12a-02000155-.jpg

That is beautiful but how will you get everything together without scratching 90% of it:L

That is beautiful but how will you get everything together without scratching 90% of it:L

The fear of having to go back to the painter of the car and explain to him how it got scratched after he put his heart and soul into it.

IH2Lose,

Is that body for your "62 needing a lot of work"?
It is beautiful. It is such a hot color, I think its melting the snow.

IH2LOSE said:

The fear of having to go back to the painter of the car and explain to him how it got scratched after he put his heart and soul into it.

:D goodanswer goodanswer

MsSchroder said:
IH2Lose,

It is beautiful. It is such a hot color, I think its melting the snow.

... and we all know that yellow and snow is not a good thing:L

MsSchroder said:
IH2Lose,

Yes it is. I will have it at carlilse this year,Along with some other fellows who are doing,or have done major corvette projects, 67HEAVEN will be there with his car,
Check out my website yellowcorvettes.com click on the project 62 link

Also stop by and say hello in the C1/C2 section some times

I went to your web site.. found myself reading about the 66... what an excellent story! Especially the part about the NCRS people.
I hope you know what I mean by the Corvette Crowd. These are the poor folks who are obsessed with the numbers and the originality of the car.(I turned into one of the folks more on that latter) Any ways they would come marching up to the car and complement me on it, then point out several incorrect items on the car and recommend how to correct it. This was at every show, I mean even if I stopped for gas they would find me. My wife was furious she just could not under stand how people could be so Rude, so Brazen
:L

The 62...wow. How on earth do you get started on a project like that. Or like 67Heaven's....
It boggles the mind.
OK, I'll check in on the C1/C2 section when I feel the need for some hard-core, when I need to feel very ignorant and insignificant. :L

Tammy

I just LOVE that shot.

It looks photoshopped, and the really cool thing is... that it is not. Am I correct?

katiesteve said:
I was influenced in my color choice after being enthralled by the MY C5Rs that race in the ALMS series. I saw them for the first time at Laguna Seca in Monterey, CA in 2002. When I went shopping for my C5 coupe a year later, deep down I knew it had to be yellow. I didn't care for the black interior at first, but it really is a nice contrast with the yellow. By the way, if you haven't seen these motorsport masterpieces, check out www.corvetteracing.com. The Corvette Racing team took first place in GTS in all 9 ALMS races this year and finished first and second in 7 of them, not to mention their one-two finish at the 24 Hours of Le Mans in France. I hope the new C6Rs, set to debut at Sebring in March, are as successful (and yellow, of course)!

Thought you all might want to know (if you haven't seen already), the C6Rs that I talked about before are yellow!!! Check it out.
http://www.americanlemans.com/News/Article.aspx?NewsID=798

MsSchroder said:
It looks photoshopped, and the really cool thing is... that it is not. Am I correct?
You are correct in that it is a real photograph, Tammy. That is the "Clubhouse" for Ricky & Ronnie's Cruise In Diner, my favorite hangout.

Behind those drop-down doors is a seating area with a big screen television. The front area is a patio with tables and chairs.

On the corner that you can see over Scott's hood, is the window to order/pickup a limited food selection; the main restaurant is behind the clubhouse (from this angle) with its own VIP parking area with enough room for maybe six-eight cars.

I love the place -- a hangout for gearheads designed by a gearhead. :cool

OK, I guess I'm convinced. It sounds like a neat place.
I guess if it were photochopped, the first thing to have been airbrushed out would have been the trashcan ;)

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom