Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

More Ebay Car fun

Corvette
66 LS1 roadster 06 roadster
Advertised as a 63 factory AC coupe, I see a 64 vin, gauges, hood, hubcaps, no split window ect. Calls it a late??? 63??? OK.

1963 Ebay Corvette

1967 Roadster unrestored "THIS CAR IS NOT A RESTORATION VEHICLE. THIS CAR IS ALL, YES ALL ORIGINAL. YOU DON’T HAVE TO SPEND ANY MONEY ON “RESTORATION”. CAR HAS 43,222! THAT IS RIGHT YOUR EYES ARE SEEING RIGHT, CAR IS PERFECT IN EVERY SENSE OF THE WORD"

But its been repainted, new top, rwl tires, I noticed non orig door panels, ect....yah OK.

1967 Orig Roadster

You tacking Mark's place as the watchdog, good stuf

Tom

Like my dad used to say:
"There's an Ass for every seat":booty

I e-mailed the seller of the "'63" and told them it's a '64, and got a note back - "It's titled as a '63, and that's how we'll sell it."
:eyerole

396 RAT said:
Like my dad used to say:
"There's an Ass for every seat":booty

That quote was originally penned by PT Barnum as he filled his circus tents that made him lots of dough. :beer

I e-mailed the seller of the "'63" and told them it's a '64, and got a note back - "It's titled as a '63, and that's how we'll sell it."

John,

It has a 1964 vin number but the only reference to what could be a year on the copy of the Virginia title (hard to read) seems to be 63/64...very strange. I do not know how they can say it is titled as a 1963.

I guess they heard that 1963 coupes are worth more and figure the rest of the world are idiots.

Dave
:beer

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom