Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

My First Vet

brian7836

Corvette
1980 Frost Beige
My First Vette

Well I've been lurking at this site since November. I thought I wanted a 65th birthday present for my self this October. Well I read listened, looked at options and opinions and decided a C3 was right for me. Last week I found a nice 1980,- fell in love and brought it home Sat. A little ealier than I planned
I'll probably be driving you guys crazy with questions as I shake it out.

Brian:)

Congradulations on the new toy. I imagine that you'll have a lot of fun days in it coming up!

I just did this post and it landed in C4 forum instead of C3. I guess I'm brain dead. Anyway I'll try again.
I've been lurking at this site since November. I thought I wanted to buy myself a 65th birthday present this October. I read looked at opinions an options and decided on a C3. Last week I found a nice 1980 and fell in love. Brought it home Saturday. A little earlier than planned.
I hope I don't drive you guys crazy with questions as I shake it out.
Also I hope I did it right so I land in C3 forum and don't waste others time.
Brian

Congratulations! You're in the right place. We love to answer questions. And don't worry, you'll have plenty...

Congratulations!

I'm sure you'll love the car and I'm equally sure you'd have a hard time driving any of us crazy with questions. (Most of us are already crazy anyway. . . :D)

Congrats and welcome! :beer

Bring on the questions! I've been known to answer almost one out of ten correctly! :gap

Dick

Congratulations Brian and welcome to the land of Sharks! I merged your C4 forum thread into this one.

Now bring on the questions, and the pictures:D!

Welcome Brian!

Welcome to the work of being owned by a shark! I'm sure you'll love every minute of it, and everyone here is friendly and will help all they can with any questions.
Heidi :w

Congrats on the 'new' C3

Welcome Brian! You will not find a kinder and helpfull group of guys and gals then right here at CAC. Bring on the questions and we would love to see what your car looks like!

Happy motoring............Dave

Brian,
Congratulations on buying your first Vette for your 65th birthday.
I turn 64 in May and I bought my first this past September.
Found a nice 77, 4-speed. Always wanted a Vette since I was 18 years old. Enjoying replacing a few items on it. Is ready to roll when Spring finally gets here.
Bob

Hello Brian,

Welcome to CAC and congratulations on your getting a 1980.

Ask questions and members here will respond. Ive had my 1980 for about 8 years and can try to help.

Eugene :pat :pat :pat

Wow I just love when people get a new Vette!

Welcome & Good luck.

:beer

Congrats, Brian and welcome to the :CAC! Since you are in PA you can meet up with many of us in Carlilsle this August.

And like Len said - don't forget to wave - it's da law:D.

:w
Guy

Brian,
Congratulations! I remember how I felt when I brought mine home. I get the same feeling every spring when I take her out for her first run of the season. We're practically neighbors so maybe we'll cross paths on one of our 'Sunday drives'.
Donna

Hi Brian,
First of all welcome to this great place!
Then, congratulations on joining the vette brotherhood.
You realize that now you must wave at all vettes, every generation, old or new,clean or dirty!

Last of all, let me be the first to wish you happy birthday!
If the good Lord is willing and the creek don't rise, I'll celebrate my 65th one day!

:w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom