Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

My God - All 4 Callaways?

That same guy,early in the day,also bought a 63 split window,and vette racer,I thing a early year grand sport;He bought a total of 6 VETTES while I was watching.NICE FOR SOME PEOPLE TO HAVE ALL THE FUN(WELL AT LEAST ALL THE MONEY).......

It wasn't a Grand Sport. I'm not sure the exact details about what it was, but I do know I heard them say it wasn't a Grand Sport.

Did anyone see what the blue aerovert brought? Did it sell?

My Favorite out of all of them has to be the Sledgehammer!! I hope that someday i will be rich and buy it. Then well see what happens at the track!

-Andy

From the Scottsdale Saturday! :D

pict0097.jpg

Here's Pedro... with Paul Deutschman in the Sledgehammer!

-Luigi
:cool

Redmanf1 said:
Did anyone see what the blue aerovert brought? Did it sell?
It "supposedly sold" for $40k however, the owners rep. was still with the car in the "still avail" tent offering it for that, he had a solid offer at $37k and wouldn't take it...

Car would have looked more presentable if only it had been washed :(

TurboLuigi said:
From the Scottsdale Saturday! :D

pict0097.jpg

Here's Pedro... with Paul Deutschman in the Sledgehammer!

-Luigi
:cool

…my dream fulfilled – a ride in the Sledgehammer w/ the gentleman who designed it, and all the other Callaway models that came afterwards ;worship

As we waited for the car to cross the block, Paul and I had a wonderful chat about Callaways, designing & style - all in between answeing the question, "is that a Sledgehammer" - No, it IS THE Sledgehammer :upthumbs

Great pic Luigi :beer

*89x2* said:
It "supposedly sold" for $40k however, the owners rep. was still with the car in the "still avail" tent offering it for that, he had a solid offer at $37k and wouldn't take it...

Car would have looked more presentable if only it had been washed :(

IMO losing a sale over 3k after what it cost to get it there, back home and advertising is a mistake. He may not get an offer like that again the way the C4 price's are. In what pic's I have seen it looks like a nice car.

Redmanf1 said:
IMO losing a sale over 3k after what it cost to get it there, back home and advertising is a mistake. He may not get an offer like that again the way the C4 price's are. In what pic's I have seen it looks like a nice car.
I agree 110% that is too little difference "in between" to pass - something didn't compute :confused
I also agree that is was a VERY nice, original B2K that had the upgraded wonderbar and the Aerobody installed, Both together make the price attractive but really, washing it would have been nice ;)

(it was still on its Gatorbacks and had a single power seat, Bose, Elec Ac, and was in great shape)

I just called on the 1996 LT4 450 Snat and he sold it about a month ago and was asking 28K.

B-J Auction was awesome. I didn't bid on 89 blue areobody because owner kept bidding on car & I knew it was him from talking to him earlier. Will continue looking but thinking I really want a 6-speed. Was great to talk to Reeves Callaway about the Sledge-Hammer and other cars WOW!!!!!

*89x2* said:
:confused which one was that??

It was a 96 black coupe I don’t remember where I found it. He also had took it back to Callaway and updated it.

I would like to find a AeroVert.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom