Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

My high school 57 vette update #4

Hs 57 vette

Cable-Dahmer Chevrolet is also the sponsoring dealer for the Kansas City NCRS chapter.

:beer
sale

JohnZ,you are correct,still trying to nail down vin#.I will tell you ,I talked to one of there sales man,I was looking for a corvette dealer where I purchased my 57,he told me about a business called Corvette Village,they have been around since 63.I gave them a call talked to Ray the owner,he is searching his file for a bill of sale,hope this pans out,then I can go to registry.Thanks JohnZ.

Hs 57 vette

I know this stuff can be frustrating. I'm hoping that KS keeps records back that far. When I bought my 58, my 56 and my 57 (all in FL) I wrote Tallahassee for a "body file" and received all info available for each vehicle. Unfortunately FL (like quite a few other states now) only keeps records for 10 years so it's getting much harder...

Well Bill,received letter back from Topeka,KS,NO CAN FIND,they had no listing of my address,nor dad's name,which pretty much tells it like it is,KA does not go that far in there records.BUMMER,I was really hopping the time thing was not going to bite me in the A__.The next step is Ray at Corvette Village,where the car came from,no word back from him yet.I hate to be pusshy,I will wait another week or so.Frustration anxiety attack 285,and growing.

'57 Roadster's Rule!

hrdp_9901_02_o+dave_tottinos+1957_chevrolet_corvette.jpg

Well Bill,received letter back from Topeka,KS,NO CAN FIND,they had no listing of my address,nor dad's name,which pretty much tells it like it is,KA does not go that far in there records.BUMMER,I was really hopping the time thing was not going to bite me in the A__.The next step is Ray at Corvette Village,where the car came from,no word back from him yet.I hate to be pusshy,I will wait another week or so.Frustration anxiety attack 285,and growing.

Was afraid of that...hope the Chevy dealer comes through.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom