Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

40th Anniversary my pride and joy

1993 40th Anniversary Corvette Topic

USMC 0311

Corvette
93 40TH ANNIVERSARY ROADSTER
i will get pics of mine up a soon as possible. can anybody tell me if our cars are going up in value?? it would be kind of interesting to know. i know that they started at about $50k or so in 92 or 93 when they were introduced. my story on mine is this: i got a really lousy job(but high paying) and i saw this 93 at Mike Daugherty Chevrolet in Sacramento, California. i was hesistant about buying it, but the next day i took it for a test drive and i knew it was going to be mine. i financed it for five years and the loan was paid off. i had to leave the job that bought it due to my health. there was one point that i might have had to sell it. well, needless to say, that did not happen and we did not split up. she is here to stay with me and be my friend so to speak. i have always had a fascination with Vettes. there is a 14 year age gap between my sister and myself. this was in early '74 she and her now ex-husband has a '69 stingray and i guess it was a sapphire blue? i always loved that car and i believe that the seed was planted at age 5. in high school, i like the introduction of the C4 because i like the body style. if i had the money, i would buy a 2008 or 09 ZHZ that was made for Hertz rent a car. those and the rubies will be a collectable, but i do not have the money for one. at least i have my dream car and nobody can take it away!!

HEY - We need pictures!

:w

TTIWWP.gif

:lou

i have picture onlin

i have a picture online. it is in my profile section. forgive me but i am not that computer literate to say the least. but here is one of them!

i have a picture online. it is in my profile section. forgive me but i am not that computer literate to say the least. but here is one of them!
please, allow me to help:

attachment.php

Welcome to the :CAC

:wJane Ann

Thanks !

:happyanim: Thanks Jane Ann! Have a great day! i got to get my baby in the shop. i think it is the master brake cylinder!

:happyanim: Thanks Jane Ann! Have a great day! i got to get my baby in the shop. i think it is the master brake cylinder!
Glad I could help! :thumb That's a nice lookin' 93 you've got; I must admit I'm partial to the dark red Vettes.

If you're into a little reading, I can make a few suggestions to increase your enjoyment factor here on the site.

Site Help & Feedback

There are threads in that forum that will walk you through creating an avatar (the picture under your username in your posts), finding attachments you've uploaded, posting photos, etc. You can use that forum to test uploading photos and post a new thread to ask for help if you run into a problem with the process.

If you want to post an introduction thread and tell us a bit about yourself and your 93, post it here: New Member Introductions

Enjoy the forums and your C4!
:wJane Ann

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom