Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Navigation System Manual

T

The Drakester

Does anyone know a source for the navigation system manual online? I got a copy of the owners manual but I haven't been able to find the Navigation System manual. (I don't want to wait until I pick up my car in BG to read it!)

I have one in PDF format. If you want I can email it to you.

Tom

The Drakester said:
Are you AD or retired? I'm retired Navy

Remember our fallen comrads!

I am neither. I used that avatar to salute my sons Battalion on their last deployment to Iraq. They have been back for 2 months now, just haven't gotten around to changing it.

Tom

I emailed the pdf, let me know if you do not get it. Sometimes my computer does not send files very well. I have a second way to send it if you do not receive it.

Thanks, Tom. I received it. And good on you for saluting your son. Thank him for me for his service!

TheDrakester

Sir:

I have an '08 C6 and am trying to find a pdf version of the Navigation manual as well. I'm in Baghdad and won't be back in US until Oct.

my email address is rdt@rdtaylor.us and if you could email me the pdf I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks

Richard Taylor

I am neither. I used that avatar to salute my sons Battalion on their last deployment to Iraq. They have been back for 2 months now, just haven't gotten around to changing it.

Tom

I emailed the pdf, let me know if you do not get it. Sometimes my computer does not send files very well. I have a second way to send it if you do not receive it.

Could you eMail my a PDF of the 2008 Corvette Navigation manual, please?

Bob Beyerlein topcat@vettenut.com

Would someone please send me the PDF manual for the navigation system; I just replaced my radio with the navigation system and would like to read up on it. Thanks!:upthumbs

Would someone please send me the PDF manual for the navigation system; I just replaced my radio with the navigation system and would like to read up on it. Thanks!:upthumbs

Here you go

File is too large to upload here. send your e-mail and I will e-mail it to you

navi manual

Tom

could you email me a copy also. I have just purchased a 2005 and need to know what to do with the navi. Glad your son made it home. My grandson wasn't so lucky he died there on April 19th helicopter crash only 23 yrs old.:(
vettebsn4@aol.com

:pat
could you email me a copy also. I have just purchased a 2005 and need to know what to do with the navi. Glad your son made it home. My grandson wasn't so lucky he died there on April 19th helicopter crash only 23 yrs old.:(
vettebsn4@aol.com

Sorry for the loss of your Grandson. :pat

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom